B_aconxv for Senate

B_aconxv For Senate

I. Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I’m b_aconxv. I’m infamously the incumbent County Chairman, who has completed a lot within the current term alone. I am also a former 3 term House Representative and I am someone who prides myself in helping the State and the community as a whole, being a very involved member of the community. I am running for Senate because I want to help contribute with legislation to the state and be an active member of the branch so that we do not have to wait on certain members to vote. I intend on being an active voice for the people.

II. Experience

Government Related Experience:

Incumbent County Chairman
Former Mayor of Arborfield
Former Mayor of Prominence
Fmr Chief of Staff to the Governor (Member of Cabinet)
Former 3 term House Representative (congress)
Incumbent County Councilman
Former Firestone Trade Representative
Fmr Advisor to Governor SveetChloe
Fmr Advisor to Governor Kamraxn
Former City of Redwood Chief of Staff
Former City of Redwood Press Secretary
Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project

Other/Department Firestone Experience:

Fmr. Prominence District Police Officer
Fmr Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer I
Fmr POST Instructor
Fmr. Redwood Police Department Police Officer
Fmr. Department of Commerce: Former Photographer
Fmr. Department of Commerce: Former Event Coordinator
Fmr. President of Firestone Outfitters
President of the Firestone Parcel Service
Fmr. Vice President of Snac-ees
Fmr. Carmine’s Restaurant Co-Owner Under CarIosCarmine
Emdy Coffee Barista
Capital Energy Employee
Spark’s Snow Executive
Welp Fact Checker

Certifications:

POST Certified
CFL Holder

Awards:

Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
Prominence Mayoral Award
Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

III Plans

I’m not going to bore anyone with average vague plans for sakes of elections so I’ll get straight to the point:

• Community Outreach: If elected, one of the first things I will do if elected is speak with fellow Senators about hosting more events in the State to encourage public outreach with the Senate and the citizens of the State. I also intend on visiting businesses, Mayors, and more during my tenure as Senator to see where legislation needs to be improved or written, and find ways where I can assist those who need it within my capacity as a Senator.

• Legislation to Support Inferior Governments: With my position as the County Chairman, I intend to use my expertise in the County to find out whether any legislation to support the County are necessary.

• Activity: If elected, I pledge to maintain a high standard of activity, attend as many sessions as possible, and make a vote that is favored by the majority of Firestone citizens. I will do my best to be transparent when possible, write legislation when needed, and overall be a senator that can benefit the State. I also plan on actively holding discussions with key members of the community to ensure the people’s legislation needs are met.

IV. Conclusion

Thank you for reading my speech if you did. I hope to have your vote for Senator this election season, and I hope to represent you in the Senate! Please feel free to contact me for any capacity at bxv#5386, including any ideas or suggestions of legislations you may have!

Your Friend,

3 Likes

supprt

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I aint reading allat, support

3 Likes