B_aconxv for Senate

B_aconxv For Senate

I. Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I’m b_aconxv, formerly known as Baconman1499, and I am the Mayor of the beloved District of Prominence, the Firestone Trade Representative, former Chief of Staff, former House Representative & member of congress serving three terms, former Mayor of Arborfield, among other positions. During my lengthy career in Firestone, I have hosted numerous events, written numerous legislation, increased community relations, and overall brought positive changes to each role I’ve held in Firestone respectively, and I am employed in many businesses around Firestone as I continue to pursue and join more of them. I adore the State of Firestone, and I think the senate has more potential to show more interaction with the rest of the State, and during my term as a House Representative I kept a promise that I made before I was elected, that during my time in office I’d make community interaction my main priority-and it was. I believe I took a step in the right direction on changing that.

There hasn’t been much Senate interaction recently, and there are many reasons why, but as a 3 term House Representative I’ve attended so many events and I always took all the opportunities to talk with regular citizens, and I find that we must establish more ways for citizens to know what’s going on in the Legislature. I was always happy to answer questions that citizens asked me, even if they were just general questions about the game, and I want to join the Senate to help establish ways for regular citzens to find out exactly what they should know about the Senate that isn’t clear.

I ask you, the people, to choose elect me once again yet this time to the Senate to help change Firestone in the best interest of you, and only you. Your right to vote is important, and as I have always said, if you want a conscientious individual representing you in the Senate, I’m here to help. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be elected, questions regarding how I can help as a Senator.

II. Experience

Government Related Experience:

• Fmr Chief of Staff to the Governor (Member of Cabinet)
  • Former 3 term House Representative (congress)
  • Incumbent Mayor of Prominence
  • Former Mayor of Arborfield
  • Former County Councilman
  • Firestone Trade Representative
  • Advisor to Governor Kamraxn
  • Foreign Diplomat
  • Former City of Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Former City of Redwood Press Secretary
  • Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project

Other Firestone Experience:

• Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer I
  • POST Junior Instructor
  • Department of Commerce: Former Photographer
  • Department of Commerce: Former Event Coordinator
  • President of Firestone Outfitters
  • President of the Firestone Parcel Service
  • Vice President of Snac-ees
  • Carmine’s Restaurant Co-Owner Under CarIosCarmine
  • Emdy Coffee Barista
  • Capital Energy Employee
  • Spark’s Snow Executive
  • Welp Fact Checker

Certifications:

• POST Certified
  • CFL Holder

Awards:

• Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
  • Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

III Plans

I’m not going to bore anyone with average vague plans for sakes of elections so I’ll get straight to the point:

• Community Outreach: If elected, one of the first things I will do if elected is speak with fellow Senators about hosting events in the State to encourage public outreach with the Senate and the citizens of the State. I also intend on visiting businesses, Mayors, and more during my tenure as Senator to see where legislation needs to be improved or written, and find ways where I can assist those who need it within my capacity as a Senator.

• Amending laws for v3: This is one of my priorities if elected. As a Correctional Officer, we can barely do anything in v3 because laws have not been amended to define trespassing & loitering lines in v3, so we can practically do nothing about those who trespass into the prison. As Senator, I would immediately draft up legislation to get things like this into law so that LEOs in v3 can enforce laws like these.

• Activity: If elected, I pledge to maintain a high standard of activity, attend as many sessions as possible, and make a vote that is favored by the majority of Firestone citizens. I will do my best to be transparent when possible, write legislation when needed, and overall be a senator that can benefit the State. I also plan on actively holding discussions with key members of the community to ensure the people’s legislation needs are met

IV. Conclusion

Thank you for reading my speech if you did. I hope to have your vote for Senator this election season, and I hope to represent you in the Senate! Please feel free to contact me for any capacity at bxv#5386, including any ideas or suggestions of legislations you may have!

Your Friend,
baconxv
The Honorable b_aconxv

2 Likes

Ok support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like

Support for kisses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Support! - from birthday boy

1 Like

support

1 Like

Supppport

1 Like

SUpport

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.