B_aconxv for County Executive | Renewing the Promise

B_aconxv For County Executive pt. 2

I. Introduction

Hello Residents of Stapleton County,

It’s me!! B_aconxv, the 32nd County Executive of Stapleton County. I’m someone who isn’t liked by everyone, but gets the job done. There is another great candidate running, but I’m just throwing my name in the hat because I’ve been asked to. Over the past few months, we have seen controversies and an overall decline in the County Government performance since I had left office. Since being elected I have been working hard to promote activity and effective leadership, working hard to accomplish all the promises I made during my campaign. I have a history of showing activity and dedication to this state, contributing a lot to any position I have served. So far, I have accomplished so much and I have promoted transparency throughout the way. I have been actively posting all that I have done in the County server, including the implementation of monthly press releases that recaps what we’ve accomplished, which was a promise I had made during my initial campaign. Some of my other most notable positions include Senator, Representative, and Former Chief of Staff among the other positions listed below.

Throughout my time in Firestone, I have had a track record of delivering on plans and showing much dedication to all positions I have served in.

I know I intended to retire as I left the County in a excellent position, however given the status of the County, I have been reached out my many members of the community asking me to return, so I made the decision to do so. My goal is to finish everything I had in the works, and restore the County. If elected back, I’ll get straight to work.

II. Accomplishments within the Stapleton County Government

I would go and yap in here about everything I’ve done within the County Government, however there is too much to write and I am in exam season. Hopefully most of you are familiar with my previous tenure as County Executive. I had run into many disagreements throughout the way, even though I had not wanted to-including with old homies such as the previous governor-however everything I had done was intended for the best interests of the County. Overall, I hope I did bring positive effect.

and much more

III. Relevant Experience

Government Related Experience:

Former County Executive (predecessor to Jackfruitism)
Former Senator
Former Representative x3
Former Chief of Staff
Former County Chairman
Former Mayor of Arborfield
Former Mayor of Prominence
Former County Councilman
Former Firestone Trade Representative
Former Advisor to Governor SveetChloe
Former Advisor to Governor Kamraxn
Former City of Redwood Chief of Staff
Former City of Redwood Press Secretary
Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project

Other/Department Firestone Experience:

Former Prominence District Police Officer
Former Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer I
Former POST Instructor
Former Redwood Police Department Police Officer
Department of Commerce: Event Coordinator
President of Firestone Outfitters
President of the Firestone Parcel Service
Former Vice President of Snac-ees
Owner of Carmines (/w CarIosCarmine)
Emdy Coffee Barista
Capital Energy Employee
Spark’s Snow Executive
Welp Fact Checker

Certifications:

POST Certified
CFL Holder

Awards:

County Executive Award of Excellence
Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
Prominence Mayoral Award
Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

IV. Plans

• Actively work similar to before with County departments and address what had happened within the past few terms to get everyone back on track

• Something that we couldn’t get done last term - host a joint training with all municipal police departments to collectively work to make improvements in policing skills where possible

• Complete the county-wide trello legislation board

• Getting the county back on track and showing the same attitude & activity as previous terms

That is all, thanks for reading if you did! I hope to have your vote for County Executive in these upcoming elections, and feel free to DM me with any questions you may have.

Your friend,

b_aconxv
32nd County Executive of Stapleton County
Former Mayor of Arborfield
Former Mayor of Prominence

4 Likes

Support and endorse.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes