B_aconxv for County Executive | Enough of Inaction

1. ur an employee urself, so u can host one urself
  2. u asked multiple times in dms & in staff chat for employees to host, in which u have no right to do that
  3. i believe ur now desperate to have endorsements/something big that you can benefit off from, in which i dont want you to give.
  4. you were pushing it, as said in the points above, thats literally pushing
  5. if this is random, u might aswell say what Diaz said above is also random, and the incident of you in that GC being exposed is also ‘‘random’’
1 Like

I already told you I was busy and I couldn’t in the PK chat

I don’t understand how asking someone to host is wrong? I didn’t even order them, or tell them, or threaten them to.

Okay, is that not the point of an endorsement?? And if you didn’t want to, okay then, after you said no I stopped asking. Just be a man and say no like what…

I asked for it and you said no so I stopped. And again, you told me yourself that another candidate asked you for an endorsement so why aren’t you calling them out? :skull:

No, what diaz sent was not random**. Unlike you, he actually spoke to me about it** and I was foolish and decided not to listen to him. What I did to diaz & his campaign was actually wrong of me to do, and I shouldn’t have done what I did. In this case, your putting words in my mouth and creating a problem that you didn’t want to come to me about AND your not naming the other person who came to you which shows that your intent is to actually hurt my campaign which isn’t working. I thank you for your concerns and bringing this up as it gives me the opportunity to properly address my mistakes, and the things I said in your dms are certainly not one of them.

1 Like

george santos moment

1 Like

i retract my sarcastic support

1 Like

1 Like

xd

1 Like

please keep the election civil! also business endorsements are useless no one cares, if u want to win just do what the other candidates are doing and just dm a bunch of people

2 Likes

Support and endorsed, bacon has been a lead player in our inferior governments and I know he can reliably execute the authority of the county executive.

dangerzone1111
County Chairman

2 Likes

ty chief

support from emizlyy from a while back i forgot to post

1 Like

Support and Endorse.

2 Likes

Support. Stop DMing me scams.

2 Likes

thank you very much

last time i checked ur dms were closed so slide me a friend req rq