B_aconxv for County Executive | Enough of Inaction

B_aconxv For County Executive

I. Introduction

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

I’m b_aconxv, formerly known as Baconman1499 & I am someone who has been involved within the Firestone government for some time. Throughout my long dedicated career in Firestone, I have worked long and hard towards one day becoming County Executive of Stapleton County. The reason I was extremely interested in the position of CE was mainly because of my unique understanding of municipalities and the county government, and I believe my experience and expertise in the field of municipal and county governments gives me a headstart to take action as County Executive knowing what focuses I need to take.

The main two most notable positions I want to emphasize on in relation to County Executive apart from my wide range of experience are my positons as the incumbent Mayor of Arborfield, and incumbent County Councilman. I’m extrememly well known for my position as the Mayor of Arborfield due to the amount of unique changes I brought to the table which were then picked up by other municipalities. During my tenure as Mayor, I have done so much that really brought Arborfield more attention to be seen less as a poor town. In this effort, I’ve hosted MANY events in Arbor and I’ve given APD a lot to do in the city when possible, and I’ve also supported many local businesses in Arborfield who have significantly benefitted from my contributions.

There are a list of things that I can be proud about during my tenure as Arborfield Mayor, so I’ll list the key takeaways of things I’ve done as Mayor. First, was my continued transparency. I ensured that there was a monthly recap of every month I served as Mayor, covering what has happened in the cities, including the negatives, and going over what I’ve done in the month. Unfortunately my Press Secretary had irl issues so the monthly releases from the past months that were not released is being saved for an end of term release. Another is my establishment of the Arborfield Public Outreach which was a complete success. There, epople could privately and directly contact my administration for conerns, reports, foia requests, and suggestions. We had a high amount of tickets and response and everyone who had something to say made a ticket.

Long story short, I have chosen to run for County Executive because having served in the Redwood Administration, Prominence Administration, and Mayor of Arborfield, I feel as though I have a unique understanding of municipalities and the county government, and I believe my experience and expertise in the field of municipal and county governments gives me a headstart to identify the priorities that needs to be addressed asap.

II. Experience

Government Related Experience:

• Fmr Chief of Staff to the Governor (Member of Cabinet)
  • Incumbent Mayor of Arborfield
  • Incumbent County Councilman
  • Former 3 term House Representative
  • District of Prominence Deputy Press Secretary
  • Former City of Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Former City of Redwood Press Secretary
  • Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project

Other Firestone Experience:

• Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer I
  • President of Firestone Outfitters
  • President of the Firestone Parcel Service
  • Vice President of Snac-ees
  • Carmine’s Restaurant Co-Owner
  • Capital Gas Employee
  • Capital Energy Employee
  • Spark’s Snow Executive
  • Welp Fact Checker

Certifications:

• POST Certified
  • CFL Holder

Awards:

• Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
  • Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

I have more positions not worth mentioning.

III. Plans

I’m not going to bore you with unnecessary paragraphs full of vague plans, so I’m going to cut straight to the chase and list down the unique plans I have for the county that I will actually do:

• Former County Executive’s have had the same vague plan of “transparency” but never delivered on their promises. I intend on bringing the same Public Outreach I implemented in Arborfield that IO promised during my original campaign and intend on getting monthly recaps throughout my tenure as County Executve.

• Support the ongoing SCFD reform and establish an estimated timeline to ensure the objectives are completed in a reasonable timeframe.

• Closely observe and address as needed the performance of the SCSO and SCFD command.

• With the next County Executive having the duty of choosing the first SCPA chief, I intend on having advisors by my side to assist me choose a competent indivudual to lead the SCPA, AND I plan on hosting a public poll on whoever I intend on nominating to ensure that whoever is chosen has the approval from regular citizens who want to voice their thoughts.

• I will implement a way for people to anonymously inquire directly to my administration about issues with any County department and immediately take action on it.

• I will be getting in contact with members of the SCFD regarding their opinions on the department and I will find ways that I can help fix, which includes speaking with the Chief and assisting with fixes.

• I will request bi-weekly updates from the SCFD chief about the status of their department and changes they’ve made. I also intend on giving the SCFD a talk about his activity and see what he has planned for the future.

• Immediately assist with amending and passing legislation into the Criminal Code before the grace period put forward by the Criminal Code Consolidation Act ends.

• Encourage more citizens to run for the County Council and then assist new county legislators and help them to develop their ability to write better legislation that will benefit the County.

IV. Conclusion

Being someone who has worked my entire career towards becoming County Executive, I hope to have your vote for County Executive in these upcoming elections, and feel free to DM me with any questions you may have.

Your friend,
baconxv

5 Likes

Support and endorsed!
Signed, amazing medic company 78 paramedic in charge fbiagentabc

2 Likes

support & endorse fr

3 Likes

support but no endorse

4 Likes

support

2 Likes