B_aconxv and Eglz for Arborfield (p2)

Re-Elect Bacon and Eglz 4 Arbor | MAKING ARBORFIELD GREAT AGAIN

Eglz and I are officially putting our names in for the ballot of the Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the City of Arborfield.

This speech will outline our main goals to complete during our tenure if elected.

Section I. Introductions

Mayoral Candidate b_aconxv- Hello, I’m b_aconxv, sometimes informally known as Bacon. I am a former public worker in DPW, former Boating Technician in DOBW, Manor Staff in the Firestone Executive Branch, and 2 term Incumbent Firestone House Representative. Arborfield is a great town but something thats hiding potential. There is minimal interaction between the Arborfield Administration and the public so I plan to fix these flaws and make Arborfield stand out. I ask you, the people, to choose me and bearzno; 2 people I’m sure your well aware are capable of solving the issues of Arborfield. Your right to vote is important, and if you want conscientious individuals leading Arbor, it’s us. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be re-elected, questions regarding how I can help as a rep. Additionally, don’t feel shy to ask questions about the Arbor as a whole. Our primary goals during our administration is to not create legislation but to be a mayor, stay in communication with our businesses, make it easier for businesses here to get attention, solve simple issues found in the town, but most importantly make it green again!

Government Related Experience:

• Incumbent Mayor of Arborfield
  • District of Prominence Deputy Press Secretary
  • City of Redwood Chief of Staff
  • Former House Representative x3
  • Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project to Floatmanjason
  • Firestone Executive Branch Employee

Other Firestone Experience:

• Carmine’s Restaurant Co-Owner
  • President of the Firestone Parcel Service
  • Capital Gas Employee
  • Capital Energy Employee
  • Spark’s Snow Executive
  • Welp Fact Checker
  • Former Firestone Patriot Journalist
  • Iconic Employee
  • Iconic Shift Leader
  • The Hardware Hut (owned by Maxofamillion) Command
  • OLD Former Firestone Uber Employee (before it shut down)
  • Firestone Outfitters Coordinator

Awards:

• Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
  • Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

(and probs a few more I can’t remember; I also hold many government positions outside of Firestone but I’m not going to list them.)

Deputy Mayoral Candidate Eglz- Hello, I am Eglz known as bearzno. This is both bacons and I’s the second time running together. Over the last term, we really built the city by having meet and greets, visiting businesses weekly, we hosted a job fair, and creating new things to bring this glorious city to its potential. This term, we plan on making it better and maintaining the things we have done to keep this great city. Enough of that, here’s me. I joined firestone a while back and took breaks in between but I’ve been back fully for about 2 years. I’m mostly known for iconic the wonderful food company. I’ve also been a councilman for the city and redwood.

Section II: Plans and Accomplishments

During our term, we fulfilled on ALMOST ALL of our promises! This term we wish to continue exactly what we have been doing and finish what we haven’t been able to.

Our plans are very simple, we are gonna maintain what we did last term and we have a new list we hope to complete if elected:

• Create more jobs within the Executive Office of the City of Arborfield as announced at our SoTM
  • Continue to be active and create events when possible
  • Remain in contact and show transparency during our administration
  • Continue to Reach out and take feedback from citizens with our established Public Outreach Program which has been a huge success
    Remain in contact and create multiple events with Arborfield Businesses
  • Keep businesses our priority and make Arborfield the home of many successful businesses
    Section III. Our Team

Mayor: B_aconvx

Deputy Mayor: Eglz

Chief of Staff: TBD

Section IIII. Conclusion

To conclude, we hope you make a choice to vote us to become Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the City of Arborfield. This speech was made to make our plans clear and simple, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to put them below or personally contact one of us!

Signed,

b_aconvx
nil#1499
Outgoing Mayor of Arborfield

eglz
eglz#6199
Outgoing Deputy Mayor of Arborfield

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed!

/s/ Hmmm_Poul
House of Representatives
District 9

2 Likes

this will be my final support, support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support .

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Full Support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Thanks for the supports, we have got more then the needed supports!

We also double check to make sure we follow all the election guidelines.

2 Likes

VenenoSt0rm Supports!

1 Like

bumpage (float)

2 Likes

horrible candidates… DO NOT RECOMMEND

SUPPORT!!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes