B_aconxv aka Baconman1499 4 County Council

B_aconxv For County Council

I. Introduction

Citizens of Stapleton County,

I’m b_aconxv, formerly known as Baconman1499 I am a former public worker in DPW, former Boating Technician in DOBW, Manor Staff in the Firestone Executive Branch, former Firestone House Representative, and so much more. I also hold more positions in government such as the Mayor of Arborfield where we have done so much so far and have hosted numerous events, and I am employed in many businesses around Firestone as I continue to pursue and join more of them.

I have chosen to run for County Council for multiple reasons. I believe that as a Mayor who has done as much as he could to support his City, I am able to understand what the County really needs. I believe that I can bring dedication to the table, and work with colleagues to create events such as meet-n-greets and important legislation when truly needed with purpose using my knowledge from past experience serving in all three City administrations.

There hasn’t been much County interaction for a while, and there are valid reasons why but as a 3 term House Representative and Arborfield Mayor I’ve attended so many events and I always took all the opportunities to talk with regular citizens, and I find that we must establish more ways for citizens to know what’s going on in the County as a whole, and really showcase who we are and what we do. I was always happy to answer questions that citizens asked me, even if they were just general questions about the game, and I want to join the County Council to help establish ways for regular citizens to find out exactly what they should know about the County that isn’t clear.

I ask you, the people, to choose me once again yet this time to the County Council to help reshape the County in the best interest of you, and only you. Your right to vote is important, and as I have always said, if you want a conscientious individual in the County Council, I’m here to help. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be elected, and questions regarding how I can help as a Councilman.

II. Experience

Government Related Experience:

• Incumbent Mayor of Arborfield

• District of Prominence Deputy Press Secretary

• City of Redwood Chief of Staff

• Former House Representative x3

• Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project to Floatmanjason

• Firestone Executive Branch Employee

Other Firestone Experience:

• Carmine’s Restaurant Co-Owner

• President of the Firestone Parcel Service

• Capital Gas Employee

• Capital Energy Employee

• Spark’s Snow Executive

• Welp Fact Checker

• Former Firestone Patriot Journalist

• Iconic Employee

• Iconic Shift Leader

• The Hardware Hut (owned by Maxofamillion) Command

• OLD Former Firestone Uber Employee (before it shut down)

• Firestone Outfitters Coordinator

Awards:

• Prominence Outstanding Resident Award

• Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

(and probs a few more I can’t remember; I also hold many government positions outside of Firestone but I’m not going to list them.)

III. Plans

I’m going to keep my plans simple and honest here, I want to continue what I have done with my previous elected offices by always interacting with the public and making legislation with a purpose such as my latest bill when I was a House Representative to add Municipal Police Departments to the Fairer Employment Act.

I hope I am able to work with other members of the County Council and potentially members from SCFD and SCSO to create events such as meet-n-greets etc. I do not want to establish plans I cannot deliver on, but my main plan right now that I know I will deliver on is to do what I can to get the County Active by helping in creating events.

Thanks for reading if you did!

Your friend,
baconxv signature

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

sup-port!

/s/
KAREEM2610

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like