AydenJulien for Senate

AydenJulien for Senate

This will make me look like a joke, but it’s worth a try.

Good evening, my name is AydenJulien (formerly 4y43n): but you can call me Ayden. If you couldn’t guess, I’m running to be a Firestone Senator.

Are you tired of UNREALIABLE Senators? Senators who RESIGN for clout, to jump on a bandwagon? That doesn’t sound very “independent,” or “forward-thinking” like a Senator should be. The Senate of Firestone is the upper chamber, and preferably should act like it. Do your elected Congressmen really CARE if they just ended up resigning? No lol. The joke is that they’re running for re-election: but they’ll just resign in a month or two again when the next big scandal comes out.

I myself have been a long-time member of the State of Firestone. It is true that I’ve served a criminal tenure however, have also served the state legally among others. As someone who has had a first-hand experience with our justice system AND as a Bar Certified Attorney; I know this system like the back of my hand. The following are my experiences within Firestone listed out:

• Bar Certified Attorney for 7 months (I have served on several legal teams during my tenure)
  • Several commercial experiences (Senior Employee of Spark’s Snow, Senior Employee & Legal Officer of Toys 4 Kidz, proud CEO of the Julien Family Bar)
  • Department of Commerce Inspector
  • City of Redwood Alderman

While it’s true my resume is less stunning than the others, I assure you as a long-time member of Firestone, that I can represent the overall interests of the State. Within FS, I have always consulted and heard the opinions of others in this community and it’s time to put that into effect. If you’re worried about activity, I am on Firestone practically every day so legislative activity is certainly not a concern. Additionally, I’m actively working towards becoming more involved into the police community of FS.

As someone running to be elected, I believe it’s important to let you in on my plans so you guys can see what you’re looking at as a politician; I respect that. The following are my (tentative) plans in the Senate:

• Actively participate in legislation
  • Amend An Act to Simplify False Arrest & False Citation to allow for a more wide range of punishments for conviction (right now it’s really just “post cert bye bye” or “give an apology”)
  • Cadet rights (I know some of you are iffy on this - I wouldn’t give them something that would be enough to screw instructors over: but as it stands POST/FFA (and other field agencies) have the ability to do whatever the hell they want to you JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN, and I have gathered from countless cadets of this power being abused)
  • Prevent A Bill to Protect Drivers from Annoying Citizens from passing without considerations of actor intent and operator consent.
  • Allow disgruntled POST/FFA certs methods to getting the decision to overturned statutorily
  • Petition law (This very congress failed to do so while constitutionally required)
  • Pardon law (I would not propose unfair restrictions, and most of the power would be to the Governor still HOWEVER with the new constitution this power is bound to be abused and current caselaw regarding pardons do NOT protect Firestone from the abuse)
  • Revise some CC laws to be in line with the Constitution
  • Propose sanctions against Ridgeway and back a war effort if Ridgeway makes a genuine attempt to attack our soil.
  • Propose a bill that prevents those who resigned running for the same office during the same term
  • and more…

If you want a trustworthy senator with genuine plans to assist the State of Firestone (whether you are a peace officer, or a normal citizen) then vote Ayden! Please leave your supports below, and I am down to answer any questions you have.

tl;dr: I have PLANS, I have experience (law-wise, and some politically!), I’m not gonna resign, and I’m not treating this like a joke unlike some of my opponents.

Signed,
AydenJulien

5 Likes

Support (FIRST)

4 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSE

2 Likes

Not enough experience. No support.

1 Like

mega support

3 Likes

I also endorse. Not a dumbass.

3 Likes

Womp womp. ty for consideration

2 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSE

3 Likes

support all the way

4 Likes

yes sir

1 Like

BROWNIE RECIPE

Ingredients

• ½ cup butter
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • ½ cup all-purpose flour
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • ¼ teaspoon baking powder

Frosting:

• 3 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 Like

Support

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

WOOOOOOO SUPPORT!

3 Likes

ConnorRhodesMD supports!

2 Likes

jacksthedude1637 supports!

1 Like

I fully support and endorse this candidate, a very competent and experienced professional who will do the people proud.

3 Likes

C9T2Izzy supports!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

SUPPORT.

2 Likes