AviatorDominus for County Council

INTRODUCTION
Hello Everyone! My name is AviatorDominus and I am a long member of the state. I come forward today to express to will to run for County Council. Most of you know my name around the county and I promise you you will not be disappointed if you support me.
QUALIFICATIONS
I currently hold many qualifications for this position. First and foremost, I have worked with most of the state in many of the departments and I have seen the struggle of many. I’ve worked with the Sheriff’s Department, Stapleton County Fire Department and many others within the state. I’ve held out a full term in the House of Representatives within the state, aswell as I was the First Secretary of Health for the state. These are just some of the positions I’ve held within the state
FDOT: Employee
SCFD: Firefighter/Paramedic
SCSO: Deputy
FSP: Trooper
FDOH: Secretary of Health
DoC: Corrections Officer
SoF: House of Representatives (FULL TERM)
FNG: Major
FDHS : Federal Protective Service Agent
FDoJ: Attorney

PLANS
As you have read, I’ve been around the block and I’ve seen everything. I will be a councilman that works for YOU! I am here to listen and make sure YOUR voices are heard. Everything you say and do matters! YOU decide how the county runs, YOU make the decision for how I am within this county. YOU make the change for Stapleton County. Many of our current issues that have been presented within the county have my support. I will be the one who listens to you.

CONCLUSION
As someone with plenty of experience within the state and government, I feel that I will be a great servant to YOU! We need someone with plenty of knowledge and well-being of the government and I will not stand for a government that doesn’t listen to its people. YOU matter and WE will make change! Support AviatorDominus for County Council and YOU won’t be disappointed!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Go vote for your new county council members.

2 Likes