Avia_Rio for Redwood City Council

Hello Citizens,

I, Avia_Rio hereby declare that I’m running for Redwood City Council. This is my second time running for any government but I have thought it’s a great start to legislation within Firestone. I have a whole lot of ideas that Redwood can benefit from. I’m in many departments and I’m active and I’m willing to be extremely active if being elected to the City Council.

Current Firestone Jobs

Stapleton County Sherrif’s Office: Deputy Sheriff/Part Time Instructor

Firestone Department Public Works: Supervisor/Safety and Training Instructor/AO/PR

Firestone Department of Transportation: Public Employee/Training Division Instructor

Firestone Peace Officer Standards Training: Public Relations/Admissions Office

General 24/7: Former Employee

Firestone Broadcasting Company: Former Editor

Firestone Uber: Former Driver

My Plans if I’m elected:

If I’m elected into the City Council I want to work with small businesses to make sure they have the protection they need to prevent theft. I also want to have public transparency from the City Council to the citizens of Firestone including business showcasing, PR events, and much more. I also want to work with the house and senators to create bills to protect SCSO and FDOT.

Thank you for your support! #CommunityFirst

Signed,
Avia_Riohttps://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/redwood-city-council-special-elections-1-13-2021/17329

4 Likes

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support! image

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes