AVATW FOR ARBORFIELD CITY COUNCIL!

Introduction

Hello to all Citizens of Firestone! I, avatw, will be running for Arborfield City Council. Back in November 2020, I joined Firestone and am now deciding to engage in the legal side of Firestone. I believe this will be a great start to getting involved with legislation and improving Firestone starting from the bottom.

My Plan

If I am elected as Arborfield City Council, I plan on listening to everyone’s voice and improving Arborfield as a whole to benefit everyone. As for one thing I have in mind specifically, I want to assist in benefiting the commerce businesses located within this city.

Experience

In Firestone, I’ve been employed at many commerce businesses, even ones in Arborfield. In specific, I’ve worked at Pigeon Kebabs, Firestone Humanitarian Organization, and Grill & Chill and am currently working at both Firestone Broadcasting Company and Firestone News Network. Outside of Firestone, I’ve worked in the cafe/hotel industry as a Middle Rank or higher.

Thank you for reading my speech, and I look forward to hopefully benefiting Arborfield City!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support.

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support. Good luck Ava.

6 Likes

SUPPORT AVATW CRIMINAL SCUM!

5 Likes

Its a county election… not state…

4 Likes

support! you got this ava.

6 Likes

SUPPORT

6 Likes

she’s pretty chill
Support

6 Likes

:thinking: mmmm

6 Likes

No Support.

3 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support…I guess…

4 Likes

SUPPORT :cat:

5 Likes

I as a Finnish man hereby support this post.

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support! Do you have any specific plans in achieving this plan? I believe many other Candidates promise this though cannot achieve it.

4 Likes