Automationeer for House of Representatives (Oct/20)

support

4 Likes

Ah, the elephant in the room.

I trolled in a crime group’s discord and was accused of corruption, treason, and god knows what other bullshit, all based on no evidence. I was given misleading advice and virtually forced to resign. I didn’t know that expulsions needed reasoning and evidence, and could be contested. I wasn’t aware that I would have likely not been expelled if it went to vote.

I made a minor mistake and was treated like a felon for it. It’s not going to happen again, and resigning is one of my biggest regrets in my Firestone career.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

(Location: DMs)

Support #8: SirMGB

3 Likes

Support #9: Cartertheofficial

(Location: FNN Discord)

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

tbh, i dont give a fuck what you did in the past. if you fucked up in the past idgaf. all what matters is what you do now, and you’re a great person. so you have my support

4 Likes

I retract my support of this candidate immediately

4 Likes

With your post regarding the impeachment of the Chief Justice, I am scared for what your understanding of the law may lead you to do as a Representative.

I will not be supporting you.

3 Likes

speaking out against what i see as wrong is not the same as submitting a bill in a legislative capacity

3 Likes

No support same reasoning as hec

3 Likes

As a Representative you must examine situations (such as the one regarding the Chief Justice) with the utmost precision. Determining if there is an actual violation of law and thoroughly dissecting these situations prior to making judgements is crucial in being a legislator who represents the will of the people.

In your petition, it is clear that you failed to exercise this careful judgement. You neglected to fully examine the situation before throwing out accusations and failed to examine the potential repercussions of your actions.

This example highlights exactly what we do not need in our legislature.

As I said before, I have no opinion on the Chief Justice’s actions. I am not a Representative and I can see both sides so I will not bring forth any of my opinions.

I care about facts. Those who do not present facts and instead draw conclusions without exercising caution cannot promote democracy. As a Representative you would be expected to steer the direction of our State, and a repeat of your post while in office could lead our State straight down the drain. Do not spread misinformation.

I wish you the best of luck in the future. I hope my words can help you succeed in the future.

Hecxtro
President pro tempore
Firestone Senate

6 Likes

careful judgement is crucial when acting in the official capacity of a legislator, we are both in agreement of that

however, making a public call as a private citizen when i see behaviour that i interprete as wrong cannot be measured with the same level of judgement, as ‘wrongness’ is based on emotion and feeling, and is an interpretation of facts.

with regards to misinformation, i have not spread anything of the sorts. all of my claims have been backed up by evidence provided (except for one very minor claim but that was clearly labelled as being based on hearsay).

3 Likes

do not support, after the skye incident. This shows his clear lack of knowledge. Man didn’t even know how many justices are on the sc currently.

3 Likes

i checked over the span of a minute for a small note in a minor post. if i had any interest in being absolutely correct in that post (which was not my primary concern) i would have fully checked.

it’s not a lack of knowlege or intelligence, it’s a lack of caring about a very minor reply.

3 Likes

The screenshot the Chief Justice ‘leaked’ from the Secret Service Discord was not classified, and were her own words. You publicly indicted her for a felony for which she did not commit.

3 Likes

lack of caring about a ‘minor reply’ in regards to an impeachment. Jesus christ man you’re proving your own incompetency.

3 Likes

im sorry what the living fuck happened. what is this chief justice shit, people saying she committed this and that. plz tell me I have no clue.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes