Automationeer for House of Representatives (Nov/20)

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

didn’t you propose your own expulsion and then resign

2 Likes

quoting previous explanation

the situation was incredibly complex, but here’s a rough timeline of events

[a rep] filed for expulsion of me and another rep (can’t remember his name) for the same (legally invalid) reasons (w/o proof). we both did entirely different things.

i thought the expulsion would have been legit w/o a reason or proof so i created two seperate expulsions (one for me, one for the other rep) to allow for a due process

i had been told by a few pepole that i was likely going to get expelled. i was still unaware of the legal process for expulsion (including requirement for proof and good reasoning). i was later told that no, i probably wouldn’t have been expelled if it went to vote.

i had been mislead and mislead into resigning, having been given incorrect advice and being unaware of the legal context

it was only after the resignation had i been told that (1) the expulsion was not legally valid and (2) it likely would have failed if it had came to a vote.

this incident happened 2 months ago and was a major mistake on my part which i have learned from and moved on from, as have many of the people involved in the situation.

3 Likes

ok!

good luck O_O

/s/ Hecxtro
Lt. Governor

3 Likes

support,

wishing you Godspeed,

DariusTheGreat3
:grimacing::star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grimacing::pleading_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I think he will do great things.
I support!

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

one of the most well constructed resume i have seen for a congress position

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

honestly support despite u leaving last term cause i think u’ll do better this time,

good luck lad

3 Likes

thinking emoji

2 Likes

We all make mistakes. You admitted to your mistake. You seem like a good dude overall, seems like you deserve a second chance. Support

4 Likes

Good fellow, I support!

:smiley:

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

VOTING DAY

Be sure to vote Automationeer!

Vote for trust, vote for experience, vote for the best.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

Go vote.

1 Like