Governor hxppyteddyy.

3 Likes

that already came and went my guy

1 Like

SUPPORT GOLY TO FIRESTONE

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Didn’t you quite literally say you had no plan to run for the County and didn’t see a point in it after your bar was removed?

3 Likes

What is you opinion on poor people? How do you plan to combat the epidemic of poor people? My neighborhood is being devalued! Sad!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Plans can change. While I did previously hold no objective of holding county office, recent errors and failings within the county government have motivated me to run for this office with the objective of bringing change and improvement. The county needs drastic change, fast, and I believe that being a critic of the county makes me a perfect candidate for this position.

2 Likes

Have you considered moving to an area with fewer poor people?

1 Like

I did, but they are crawling out of the wood works! These welfare abusing, lazy lowlifes are a disgrace!

2 Likes

opinions on rising gas prices in the city of arborfield? are you going to do anything to combat this?

2 Likes

Unlike (((others))) I am not a communist. Gas prices are for the great commercialities, such as Capital Gas of Firestone, of this great nation, to determine — not for politicians.

2 Likes

support cuz im not gay

2 Likes

theres always room for more.

1 Like

Voting Day

Don’t forget to vote for Automationeer to be your next CE!

2 Likes

You sound very enthusiastic! I support.

2 Likes

Voting is now open!

Vote HERE!!
Vote HERE!!
Vote HERE!!