Automationeer for County Council

Hello, I am The Right and Honorable abmzly, Esq. (formerly named Automationeer/mreday/etc). I am running for Stapleton County Council.

Current Positions

• Two-term Representative, State of Firestone
    • County Affairs Committee member
  • Applicant, Firestone Department of Corrections
  • Advisor for Internal Policy, Firestone Department of State
  • Council Chair, City of Arborfield
  • Board Chair, Firestone News Network

[Full resume and legislative portfolio]

Qualifications & Certifications

• Bar Certified Attorney
  • POST Certification
  • your mother

Candidate Bio

Hi, my name is Eleanor (some, incorrectly, know me as Elliott). I’ve been in the Firestone community since 2016, coming over from TRC. I was active in the community for a brief period in 2017, and returned for brief periods afterwards; however, in June 2020, I made a return to the community and have been continously active since.

I have a plethora of legislative experience as you can see from my current position list, with most of them persistent since August and September 2020.

Throughout my career, I have advocated heavily for the county. On the state level, I serve in the County Affairs Committee and always supported and worked towards an enhancement of the county.

As the Council Chair, I have been steadily working on a rewrite of the Arborfield City Charter to improve it and bring it in line with the other municipalities’ charter. The rewrite is still heavily in progress and other priorities in my life have drawed me away from it, but you can see the progress on this Trello board.

I have also been conducting a review of Arborfield’s (generally sub-par) legislation and intend on writing a bill to repair the number of issues with it. As chairwoman, I have persisted and, on occasion, enforced high standards within the council.

Agenda

• Increase utilisation and promote delegation of the County Affairs Committee (which allows county laws to be enforced by LEOs)

• Promote better recognition and support of municipal governments; to allow them to become a place where future master legislators are mentored

• To enable better state support of the county government, being a present state official

Principles

These are the principles I have held since the beginning of my political career.

• Freedom of Speech
  • Transparency & Accountability
  • Business Support

The other principles have been demonstrated, not by writing legislation, but by supporting, critiqing, and occasionally failing the legislation of others, to ensure that these basic principles are upheld by me throughout my career.

5 Likes

support, good person in reps

5 Likes

While I’m going to refrain from supporting anyone as I’m the election sponsor, I wish you good luck, you are a good man.

5 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

signed

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

support the bae

5 Likes

mango man support

5 Likes

Support !

5 Likes

SUUPPORT !

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Election over, congragulations on your new council seat councilman!

@moderators last @ I swear, lock pls.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes
2 Likes