AT0M3S for Prominence District Council

Intro / About me

Ladies and gentlemen,

I appreciate you taking your valuable time to read this; I’m here to present my speech to run for the Prominence District Council!
First and foremost, I want to be transparent about my lack of experience on the political side of Firestone. However, I believe everyone has to start somewhere, and I am genuinely committed to improving Firestone in any way I possibly can.

Over the past 2 years, I’ve had the privilege of experiencing a wide array of careers at Firestone. From being an average criminal to joining law enforcement agencies and even beginning to teach alongside the people who taught me, I believe it’s time to take a step in the political world, and what better place is there to start than the Prominence District Council?

My resume: click

Why I’m the best choice

Now, let me share with you why I strongly believe I am the best choice for the Prominence District Council.

First and foremost, my active engagement within the Firestone community has given me a deep understanding of what Firestone needs to be a better place and the concerns of many residents. In my various roles, from an average criminal to a law enforcement officer and eventually an instructor at POST, I have actively participated in and contributed to a few different parts of Firestone. My time in those roles (still going on) has provided me with a unique set of perspectives and opinions that will help me strive for this position. That’s why I believe I’m the right person to vote for!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this again, :wave:!

rrr

1 Like

support support support :smile:

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

1 Like

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support