ASU getting helicopters in the FSP training center

Historically, FSP has done trainings in the god awful old training center with broken tech, outdated helicopters, and glitches beyond your imagination.

The current FSP training center does not have helicopters therefore ASU cannot host any sort of training their and because of this, they use the test server. They were able to have up-to-date tech and the realistic surrounding of country. Now that fed disbanded the test server for any training use, ASU has no good place to train rather than real county which… yea.

As a former member of ASU, I know the struggle of needing to do this because believe it or not, there is a bit of hands on learning to because a ASU pilot. They are the eyes in the sky so under training is no option. They also have two obtainable certifications which have additional training each.

If the founders could simply add helicopters with spawns into the new training center, that would be awesome for that would enable the ability to train and know that there are no consequences if someone messes up, aka a learning environment.

18 Likes

I can attest and second this.

5 Likes

Agreed and support!

3 Likes

Agreed, Common sense, people.

3 Likes

as a current senior correctional officer, i know the struggle of not having a training center at all…

3 Likes

YOU HAVE THE LITERAL ENTIRE PRISON YOU CAN USE.

4 Likes

theres literally like ten empty rooms inside of doc not to mention the YARD

3 Likes

as a current fdoa secretary waiting for an airport since 2016, i know the struggle of not having a place at all…

4 Likes

well big daddy, you are getting an airport in v3 ! !!! !!!

3 Likes

fed is “focused” on v3. v3 should be coming out this summer, it would be sad if it doesn’t come out this summer.

5 Likes

as a former ASU vice commander, for the love of god just use the old training centre for FSP, rename it to “ASU fun zone, no peasant ground units allowed {BOYS vs GIRLS}”

done

5 Likes

:neutral_face:

I’m simply asking if ASU can get up-to-date tech in the Training Center.

3 Likes

yea right
they wont even start the airport game until v3 is done
but then when they finish v3 they’ll start on v4 instead

2 Likes

what if FDOA did airport gamenights or just “shifts” where y’all get a airport of some sort & do flights!

5 Likes

I feel for ya

2 Likes

Lol yes

2 Likes

should hyappen flly agree

4 Likes

As current ASU Commander, I approve.

4 Likes

it didnt

5 Likes

you guys ever get those helicopters?