Ash1835 & scriblelz for Governor!

2021 January Gubernatorial Election

Ash1835 for Governor and scriblelz for Lieutenant Governor for the State of Firestone

Party Affiliation: Independent ( I )

Campaign Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnnvGBMpzM

Table of Contents:

1. Introduction to the Candidates
  2. Executive Branch
  3. Legislative Branch
  4. Judicial Branch
  5. Goals
  6. Conclusion

I. Introduction to the Candidates:

Ash1835 - Gubernatorial Candidate

Hello, I am Ash1835, Former Governor and Lieutenant Governor, no biggy. It was a true honour that I have been elected both Governor and Lieutenant Governor within 2020. Truth is I was bored on ROBLOX, besides this is a fun hobby I get to meet some pretty cool people. For those of you who have joined the community recently, I have a long history and experience in Firestone politics. I am an experienced, tough and tested individual. I got myself a nice 3 month break from politics. I’ve been refreshed and had such tremendously brilliant ideas come to me in my “retirement.” As I have mentioned some of the most notable positions I’ve held in Firestone but not limited to are.

x 4 County Executive

x 3 Representative

x 2 Senator

x 1 Speaker of the House

x 2 Department of Boating and Waterways Secretary

x 1 Lieutenant Governor

x 1 Governor

scriblelz - Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate:

Hello, I am scriblelz. I’ve served a term in both the Senate and the House of Representatives. Throughout my time in both of these chambers, I’ve learned and vastly improved as a politician. I share very similar views with Ash1835, as he was one of my political mentors and we make a great partnership. Having taken a short break from politics myself as well, I am ready to continue my journey. My experience in politics is listed below.

x 1 Senator

x 1 Representative

x 1 Redwood Mayor

II. Executive Branch:

Our administration will be holding this branch of government to the top of our priority list. It has been so incredibly lazy in some departments because we’ve had submissive past administrations that fear taking action on issues like FSP. We will be working alongside our Cabinet members to ensure departments are being held to higher standards, and that operations on these levels are being executed to the betterment of the state and the people’s favour. Cabinet communication is a joke, I have it on good authority that there has hardly been any Gubernatorial interactions with department heads in the recent administration, this needs to change day 1.

Throughout our tenure, we will be strategically working alongside our executive departments in an effort to address important issues that have been taking a rest on the backburner. To ensure that the command members of our departments are effectively operating within their departments, there will be no more laziness in the Executive Branch. I plan to reform the way meetings with our Cabinet members are held, in order to identify much larger problems, by meeting one-on-one with a department, or with fewer departments at a time. As Governor, I will be keeping my two eyes on recent problematic departments, It is not fair for the employees of these departments to be continually mistreated by HICOMM members, hypothetically or in reality.

Foreign Affairs & State Security

Foreign affairs have been a complete joke recently, our Department of State is suffering immensely. We can be isolationists and still have much to do policy wise with the Department of State, most citizens in Firestone hold isolationist qualities and aspects in their lives, it is important that we maintain that. I promise you as Governor we will observe isolationist policies, but still give the Department of State things to do like observing the way of life in other states or the occasional state visit.G4 is dead, it’s never coming back, it was tremendous under my administration but was left to rot by Prominence politicians and turned out to be as useless as the United Nations, it will not make a ghouly appearance in our administration or anything related to a group of nations will be formed. Being in the hot seat as Commander in Chief I know the immense threat of foreign powers meddling in our state or threatening our state. We need to be transparent with this and ensure Firestone can maintain the strongest National Guard in our geopolitical sphere.

Law Enforcement Agencies

Not only with the importance of carrying out security operations for the state, but our local and state law enforcement agencies are responsible for serving to protect the citizens of our state. I will be working with our law enforcement leaders to provide a better way of getting things done allowing their views and problems to be reviewed, and solved within our administration.I will ensure the precious equilibrium of crime and law & order is maintained and bettered, it is crucial to our state. I will open up a never seen before roundtable with top criminals and law enforcement leaders and our esteemed congressmen to see how we can better improve RP in this state and overall fairness.

Reformation of Cabinet Meetings

If anybody promises you weekly or bi-weekly cabinet meetings they’re lying to you or trying to earn your trust in the Executive Branch. However I will promise MONTHLY cabinet meetings because this can be easily scheduled and effective. If there are less stable departments for example,FSP needs to be given more attention than the DOA which has been headed beautifly for years and has never had major issues. This will happen, we will bring cabinet transparency, FINALLY!

tl;dr

• Holding Cabinet members to higher standards
  • Work with Department of State Officials to ensure practiced isolationism but maintaining duties in the department.
  • Meeting with local & state law enforcement leaders to maintain forms of state security, and direct lines of communication with POST
  • Roundtable discussion with lawmakers, law enforcement officials and criminals to ensure better treatment and RP
  • Reformation of Cabinet Meetings; allocating time for individual meetings with department heads or command members when needed!

III. Legislative Branch:

Our current Legislative Branch still has several lingering problems yet to be resolved. Much of the cause of this is the amount of seats in the legislative branch. Lowering the seats has been attempted several times before, to no avail. I want to lower the seats of the House of Representatives to 11 and the Senate seats to 8. I believe in this upcoming term we can finally lower the seats in congress. The amount of seats is a problem for several reasons, and impacts congress very negatively. Quorum is always a struggle to reach with such high seats. A smaller number of seats would allow for quorum to be met much more easily, and allow for the entire branch to perform much more easily. This would also restore democratic elections, where votes matter, and seats are not just won by default due to lack of interest. Now, transparency is extremely important to the public. We should all have easy access to know the current legislation being discussed, voted on, and so on. Continued press releases after every session with the details of the session would keep the public easily informed and up to date on our state’s Legislative Branch. I would also keep a close relationship with the House of Representatives, having both the Senate and Representatives equal in efficiency.

tl;dr

-A constitutional amendment to reduce the number of congressional seats from 13 Representatives to 11 and 10 Senators to 8.

-Continued transparency; Press releases after every session, (what passed, failed, etc.)

-Working with our friends in the House of Representatives to ensure clear communication and efficiency.

IV. Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch plays a critical role in the functionality of our State, and without it working to high standards, justifiably, it will not be able to play the prominent role it serves its purpose for. Working closely with Chief Court Justice Skye_Jones to ensure that the Judiciary is working as strong as it ever has, to allow us to push forward in a progressive manner. We have a problem finding District Court Justices however and getting BAR Certified Attorneys it isn’t easy. Governors unless coming from a legal background which is rare have no real great knowledge of the inner workings of the Courts or the Department of Justice. Most recent Gubernatorial candidates have treaded lightly on this issue because they have little knowledge on the branch, I’m no stranger either. so with that being said I obviously have no legal background at all! Our administration will work tirelessly with Chief Court Justice Skye_Jones and our new Attorney General idot_dannyboy who I’ve worked with quite a few times in my political career to ensure that we’re in tip-top shape. I will let them run their departments and judicial branch respectfully and will not dig my nose in their too much, as they got it going great over there.

V. Goals

• Restoration of isolationist policies, for real!

• Limited Diplomatic Relations with Mayflower and other geopolitical states, this has been beneficial to reduce the stigma to other states, NO NEW DEALS OR TREATIES!

• Draft a new foreign policy with the State Department

• Meet with executive departments, and local/state law enforcement agencies individually, get that roundtable a sure thing!

• Transparency within all branches of government

• Future nominations of more District Court Justices, working closely with our lovely CCJ.

• Cabinet Meetings Revamped and Reformed.

• Monitor status of department operations that have been in uncertain air recently.

VI. Conclusion

We very much thank you for taking the time out of your day to read through our Gubernatorial speech, or at least gain some more information in regards to what we have to offer. Rather than unrealistically setting goals to achieve, we’ve laid out plans for what we will complete throughout our tenure if elected as Governor and Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone. We hope to gain your support in this election; by all means, send us a private message if you have any questions! This was wrote in like 2 hours so it might have some grammar mistakes or have some run-ons

Signed,

Ash1835

Gubernatorial Candidate

scriblelz

Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate

11 Likes

SUPPORT!

6 Likes

no… we did this once, no need to do it again.

ash was inactive to begin with the last time he was governor. Nin has gone above and beyond in his partial term, no reason he can’t do it again next term.

No support.

5 Likes

I SUPPORT THIS!

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support if you plan to remove the current CCJ.

4 Likes

support

5 Likes

No support - borg harassed me constantly and tried to do dirty things to me

4 Likes

borg is associated with scrib

3 Likes

lol they have to make more debate pictures now

5 Likes

um

4 Likes

Not to be that person…But didn’t you create a treaty with Mayflower…

4 Likes

I would normally support it, however, I need to go back to what I posted on the other candidate’s message;

NinWin1 is making a change and being gov for 2 months has done a lot more than most govs have done. I think he deserves a full term to show us what he can do!

6 Likes

support and endorsed

fdoh secretary
scfd paramedic
fsp trooper
deputy x2
dhs crt sgt
dhs fps officer
dhs ss agent
firestone rep
among other things
haha

5 Likes

If I may ask, why do you want the current CCJ to be removed? Just curious. (Btw the Governor can’t just remove the CCJ)

5 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

5 Likes

interesting

8 Likes

The Current CCJ has basically instated martial law within the Courts discord. If you disagree with any member on ideology, or question anything you get banned. I a bisexual man was banned for saying the word “gay” and questioning why others were being banned. Now the system designed to allow any person to seek justice within a court environment is limited to those few they agree with. So those banned will not be up to date on court issues because they don’t even announce that shit elsewhere in FS.

4 Likes

ash… no…

6 Likes