Ash1835 for House of Representatives

Elect Ash1835 for House of Representatives,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello,

I am Ash1835 and I am running for election for one of the positions in the House Of Representatives, I plan to be active in my position and get work done as I have done in my previous terms in the House, this is a job I have an overwhelming motivation for. (skip to section II if you want me to get to the point)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section I: About Ash1835

Section II: Legislation/Ideas

Section III: Conclusion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section I: About Ash1835

My, my where do I start? I have been around Firestone for over 2 years now, coming up on 3 and I’ve been serving the people of Firestone since the very beginning. I started as a Deputy Chief of Staff to the first Firestone Governor, LaffyDecious, with the now non-existent role of “Capitol Staff” At that time I couldn’t do a lot I didn’t like that, so I ran for County Council and had 2 successful full terms, then I ran for House of Representatives, I only served half a term though because after that I ran for County Executive and served a full 8 months / 2 terms. Then I got elected to House which I sacrificed my role as Speaker Pro Tempore so I could go back to County Executive and try to get the county government back on track and which we did and we’ve set it up for a prosperous future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section II: Legislation/Ideas

This last term has been the most successful term I’ve ever had in the Firestone House of Representatives, I’ve passed many pieces of legislation that are in effect to this date like the “Motorized Hindering Act” or the “Referendum to Remodel Elections”. I want to fight for our worker’s this term get them so protection and make sure they work in a safe environment, I want to crackdown on the House’s activity to my ability also by attending every session I can, proposing amendments to our constitution, fixing loopholes and fresh legislation from myself or from citizen suggestions which I am always open to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Section III: Conclusion

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

In conclusion I hope you go with the old guard and elect a very experienced and dedicated politician, it’s you’re vote and I hope you can decide to vote for me and get me another long 4 prosperous months in the House, I ask for your support in this election!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Signed,
Ash1835

2 Likes

Support, Jordan_Chime.

1 Like

support.

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support, nrPolice

1 Like