Ash1835 for House of Representatives

Hello, I am Senator Ash1835, and I am running for the Firestone House of Representatives. After a tremendously successful term in the Senate, the House of Representatives needs a new leader, and I intend to run for the role of Speaker of the House if elected and will gladly accept the base role as Representative.

When I go around Firestone and when I campaign I constantly hear on a regular basis that people are not confident with our chambers of congress, specifically the House of Representatives which is always significantly less favourable than the Senate chamber. I will do my part to ensure that the people of Firestone can feel confident and satisfied with at least 1 Representative at all times, myself; but let’s hope more people can be added to that list.

Here is what I can offer to you, right now. (skip to end for tl;dr)

-I’m sure you’re fully aware of my passion to reduce the number of Congressional seats we have, to ensure we have a more rounded out and competent chamber(s) without having to impose legislation to create “competency tests” and whatnot. So my main priority is to work across the aisle to reduce House seats to 10 and Senate seats to 8.

-During my Senate term, I made significant strides to reduce the amount of time people can be under lock and key in the County (prison sentencing times). We managed to get the number back down to 12. When lowering prison sentencing times it’s a game of how low can we go, and the question must be asked how low can we actually go? If elected you can definitely see some attempts and hopefully successes on the lowering of prison times.

-Another thing that needs to be addressed is the addition of Standing Rules, which already exist in the Senate but I want to create this for the House of Representatives. If there already is Standing Rules for the House I did not come across, it will be looked at closely and any updates that may be necessary shall be imposed.

-Working efficiently with the administration in place is an important sign of unity and progress. With Josh being elected and holding similar Firestone political views and opinions I think we can progress this state immensely and deal with the issues that have hindered thereof, as a Speaker and or Representative.

-Ah, our constitution a beacon of liberty and hope but it’s a bit old… As Representative I will take an in-depth look at all sections and articles of the Constitution that need to be reformed, updated or addressed accordingly for the benefit of the Firestone populous. Bill of Rights too!

tl;dr

-Congressional Seat Reductions

-Introduction of House Standing Rules or updating existing rules in place

-Working with the Gubernatorial Administration

-Updates to the Constitution and Bill of Rights that are outdated, redundant etc.

-Continued reductions in prison sentencing times

A Voice for the Firestone Community: If there are any concerns, ideas or questions that you would like to speak to me about regarding the Chambers of Congress, specifically House please, my DMs are open at all times. That is all I can offer boldly right now, I ask for your vote and support this election.

It has been a wonky couple of months in my Firestone political career but the bottom line is, I do my best for the betterment of the State by any means necessary at any position, I ask for your support in this House Election.

Signed,

Senator Ash1835

5 Likes

Endorsed.

This man is truly a man of amazement.

The Hon. Stamose

2 Likes

supported - cgf man

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Support <3

2 Likes

hell yeh canadian brother

support this man all the way

2 Likes

on behalf of the glizzy community i support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

SUPPPPPPPORTTTT

2 Likes

Support, great kisser!

2 Likes

SUPPORT! This man never gives up!

2 Likes

i support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support.

1 Like

Support 100%

Honorable dude with good intentions. 10/10 would recommend.

2 Likes

SUPPORT :D.

2 Likes