Arborfield Mayor | Elections

Greetings Firestone Citizens,

My name is crankyIuke and I will be re-running for the Arborfield Mayor elections, the following below will consist of my past and present jobs in the State of Firestone and my plans for the City of Arborfield.

Firestone Jobs -
Current Stapleton County Sheriffs Office Deputy / Public Relations Director
Current Department of Corrections Correctional Officer / Public Relations Chief Writer
Current POST Instructor / Public Relations
Current Firestone Police Explorers Sergeant / Public Relations
Former Firestone State Patrol Trooper x2
Former Department of Transportation Senior Public Employee / Training Instructor
Former Department of Public Works Public Employee / Twitter Manager / Training Instructor
Former Department of Justice Public Relations

Plans for the City of Arborfield -

My plans for the city of Arborfield will be to create a new and updated City Charter to be up to date for Version 3, host more public events to ensure relations between the city and the public are at good standards, go through all Current Laws and see what’s messed up / what needs to be added and to be able to create a House numbering system so that giving homes to the public can be easier and actually have the trailers / motels being used and occupied.

I thank you all for taking your time out of your day to read my post and I hope you support my POST, thank you.

3 Likes

Support.

ChiefKeykaad

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Flam_ed

3 Likes

Double_Dangered

3 Likes