ARBORFIELD ALIEN SIGHTINGS

HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I BELIEVE THAT OUR GOVERMENT IS HIDING SOMETHING FROM US.

Recently, the AMAZING officers at the Arborfield Police Department have reported seeing UFOs and aliens. HOWEVER, THE NATIONAL GUARD IS TRYING TO COVER THEM UP! They have flown over Arborfield with their helicopters and drones to survey the land, but they won’t tell us anything! This is outrageous!

As a firm UFO Believer and Conspiracy Theorist, I believe FNG and the government is LYING to us! Do you guys remember the flying CVs back in 2020??? I THINK IT’S THEM! I think that FNG captured them, but they ESCAPED! They got rescued back to their home planet and are now getting REVENGE for what our people did! Not to mention, a UFO CRASHED into the Arborfield Farms earlier today. We need answers!

EXHIBIT A:

EXHIBIT B:

Please leave your thoughts below on how this could have happened. Remember, do not trust what these “scientists” say. Updates will be provided in the comments.

3 Likes

2 Likes

SOME AILEN IS RIDING A BIKE AND SCREAMING ADADDAsomething BAD WILL HAPPEN TO PLANET EARTH TODAY! 7PM ESTADADADADAD

2 Likes

Expert scientist and alien researcher, I can say with certainty that aliens are in Arborfield and they are going to kill us all.

2 Likes

We need an official comment from DOA, FNG, or the Governors Office.

#WeNeedAnswers #AliensAreReal

1 Like

Myself and the Deputy Mayor are watching this situation VERY closely and are ready to take any sort of action at any moment in time. We ask you join the City of Arborfield Discord Server for more information, updates, and events in the future as we have other things we have been working on,

My office has already immediately took action using our Alert System:

Screenshot

Screenshot

3 Likes

UPDATE: THE CITY OF ARBORFIELD HAS ACKNOWLEDGED ALIEN PRESENCE IN THE CTIY!

THE GOVERNOR HAS ALSO DEPLOYED THE MILITARY TO INVESTIGATE… WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

2 Likes

I’ve examined some images Chief of Police Faachiano posted, it seems to be like aliens are actively surveying the City of Arborfield.

2 Likes

More UFO sightings from last night

2 Likes

SCWS Headquarters are currently looking into archived Radar Data to attempt to determine a natural cause. More will be released as it comes in.

2 Likes

WE HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH THE ALIEN SPECIES! THEYRE REAL!

1 Like

A City State of Emergency has been declared within the City of Arborfield.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.