Appreciation to Fire Chief MACK12312678910

As the majority of this community rather makes the bad things a big deal, I’m here to spread positivity to some degree.

Fire Chief Mack deserves a big thanks from the Firestone community. He is the longest lasting department head and still is today. No other department head has kept his/her position for this long in any Firestone affiliated department.

I remember the meeting in Fall in 2016 when alexduskthorn resigned as SCFD Chief. It was either September or October 2016 when Mack became the Fire Chief. So, as of September 2018, Mack has served Stapleton County and has prospered SCFD as the Fire Chief for nearly 2 years.

Quite frankly, if Mack wasn’t good at his job, he wouldn’t have his job as Fire Chief. Which is why the government cannot impeach him. I personally encourage Mack to keep up the good work!

And on behalf of the citizens of Firestone, (or Firestonians) we would like to thank @MACK12312678910 for the work and success he has done and the work and success that is still to come!

~ CertifiedLaw

7 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

This is true, although he has had his inactive points, and im curious about his username o.o

1 Like

He’s a strong leader and deserves thank you’s for all he’s done.

1 Like

look at mine ; (

yes i agree, go mack!

1 Like

100% agreed.

1 Like

Mack is a McDonalds guy who knows basically nothing about the Fire Industry. In the rare occurance that he does shift, he constantly gets his own material (that was made by someone else) wrong, including Incident Command, something that someone in his position should have mastered.

He can’t be impeached cause he’s done nothing illegal besides inactivity, which leaves room for too much debate. Plus, you leave your government to a bunch of 12 year olds, expecting any ounce of competency will be found.

It’s easy to sit in a position when all your duties are being done by those below you.

1 Like

Well, considering Roblox is a kids game, you’re not going to have professionals on here.

But this game can certainly help people who want join a particular profession, such as the fire department.

I’m sure Mack has learned a lot about the fire industry because he likes the fire industry. Which is why he can uphold the position as Fire Chief.

2 Likes

I dont knew why u even made that post considering what has happened to you and SCFD you are probs just mad you will never get back.

1 Like

how about look at the details

1 Like

Life has it’s ups and downs when it comes to my activity. I push as much time into the group as I can.

This name was made from my technical main, MACK123126789. That account was made when I was ~12 and my current main was made ~13.

The fact you keep saying this as if you’re trying to make a point puts you further down the hole my friend. If you could at least say that I’m a manager (because I can manage people very well my friend), that would be excellent!

This is a game good sir, not a real life job. Just because I may or may not have experience in the fire industry does not mean I can/can’t hold a Roblox position. What counts is the management of the department. I don’t recall any other department head being in the actual field, such as DOH/SCSO/FSP/DHS.

Of course, unless if I’m wrong.

6 Likes

Ah. thanks for the information, I was really curious about that. Again, props to all you have done for the dept.

1 Like

Please re-take English class before coming here to talk shit, thanks.

Ouch, McDonalds Manager, pretty impressive.

You’re competence to run a department has proven to be failed, to the point where the fire industry within the state might as well be stripped of their title as “First Responders” - Only time staffing and activity was adequate is when you were inactively sitting as others did your job for you, then afterwards the department fell back to where it once was, in a dying state.

2 Likes

Southern, look, you’re wasting your time.

You’ve told us all about yourself that you’re 19 years old, you have 2 jobs, and a kid on the way.

If that’s the case, why don’t you forget about Roblox and Firestone and focus on your real life matters.

12 Likes

Does the council give SCFD the county award for excellency??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

Jesus FUCKING christ people like southern take this game WAY to seriously.

2 Likes

Life lessons, with @CertifiedLaw

3 Likes

southern just wants too destroy mack so he can get too us and so he can be chief, which will never happen

3 Likes

give it too mack not us

2 Likes