Apple Firestone Opinions

A pokemon game that likely was accessed by tens of thousands of players. Firestone has about 50-200 concurrent players.

However, I certainly get where you’re coming from and it gets into this sort of gray area. We will consider rebranding to a sort of “Pear” design if it comes down to that being our last option. Further discussion will be required between us and commerce.

Again, thank you all for your suggestions.

2 Likes

Besides the branding situation, do you have any suggestions regarding the store or concept?

That’s what I was looking for.

2 Likes

cinmax sued people, pokemon sued people and kestral got sued idk what you want more, literally in the terms of service itself of roblox you cant infringe on peoples copyright lmao

2 Likes

thanks for the BoF thing
call it
Fedable or some shit relating to fedoramasterb98
cause he’s our god

2 Likes

For the concept, I say for citizens to get a phone, if you guys get a plot, they will have to go in there and buy a phone, and if the police take it to expedite, or you are robbed (if thats implemented in V3) they can take the phone, and a new one must be bought. Or after a certian ammount of time (A very long time) they will have to go buy a new phone for about 1000 FSD, since phones wear out.

2 Likes

I think that would be awesome, however I don’t have the resources right now to script that, nor do I think they would approve such a game-driven design. Businesses are said to be separate from game dev and having that system would require a lot of game dev.

I love your twist on it, however the mere RPing getting a new phone/repairing one with realistic repairs/purchases brings FS to a whole new level.

The store could also be a great spot for GO rallies cough @Butsworth cough because of the unique balcony design and large floor space, allowing lots of people to gather in a rather unique space. image

2 Likes

useless never going to fucking happen

2 Likes

Do you have any ideas why you think it’s not going to happen?

Things that us as a business can look at to make it a reality.

2 Likes

because it’s useless lag and it’s not like it would play a part in the game. just get a food truck and sell apple out of there.

2 Likes

I mean, Firestone is trying to be the most realistic state. A state with outside businesses having plots in game. Irl, there are luxury apple stores that people go to not only to get a device but to hang out.

As for the lag, I doubt it would lag at all considering it is just a building.

2 Likes

no support. apple overprices things, so you pay for a phone that isn’t even worth its cost.

Samsung is the best boy…

#Note9Life

4 Likes

you can use apples logos n shit so long as you dont make USD off of it…
soon as you make USD off of it your fucked

2 Likes

Good to know. Thank you for your input! :wink:

2 Likes

just change the fooking name and logo

2 Likes

ROBLOX is cutting games and groups to shreds if you infringe on copyrights. Don’t be lazy, make your own, and then it would probably be considered a little more.

EDIT: Don’t forget ROBLOX has a handy reference page for developers. I’d suggest reading this and then reconsidering your use of Apple logos and banners.
https://www.robloxdev.com/articles/Copyright-Guidance

2 Likes

Thank you! I greatly appreciate the feedback. I was having trouble finding any info on this.

2 Likes

Simple google search, “ROBLOX Copyright rules”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like