Apple Firestone Opinions

One of the things Firestone lacks is an active selection of jobs other than the classic state-run departments. (Exception to Bank of Firestone, they’re pretty lit @jasonbourneaxis)
Point being, a wider variety of businesses other than food businesses, etc. could really increase roleplay. I got to thinking…

What’s a business that a lot of people can relate to, has a sweet store which could be a hangout spot, and can employee thousands of people in one area.

I decided on Apple. Almost everyone has a smartphone these days, especially something Apple even if it isn’t a smartphone. Apple is so well known and relatable, it could attract customers quickly in-game. What else is there? An AWESOME roleplay aspect. Not only does Apple sell phones, but they also fix devices at their Guinness Bar (or grove), host daily seminaries called “Today At Apple”, and draw in OTHER BUSINESS owners to host their own meetings in “The Boardroom”. Apple Firestone has captured a bit of each of these concepts and meshed them into one compact store. This store will not only add a great roleplay aspect but also add a super modern architecture that the game currently doesn’t have.

I’ll stop rambling about everything I’m planning and get to the reason for this post - public opinion. A business will not only become inactive but will also fail entirely without any active employee base or customers willing to roleplay. For that reason, I’m curious to see what the public thinks about this concept. I’m completely open to constructive criticism, but please no derailing the topic from the sole reason of your public opinion.

Here’s some photos, our logo, etc. let me know what you think!

3 Likes

You can dm me for the group or trello so you can track our progress. I don’t want this to seem like an advertisement, so I’d rather you dm me than me shoving links in your face. Thanks!

Frixtro

3 Likes

:thinking:

A r e y o u g o n n a s c a m u s ?

4 Likes

In the real world there are lots of Apple stores each with their own staff and standards, however Apple Firestone strives for an amazing customer experience with well-trained staff that undergo a 3-stage employment process consisting of an Application, Background Check, and Training Session, all encouraging quality service from our staff.

Although I can’t confirm you will never experience a staff member who interprets our policy incorrectly, causing them to act incorrectly for the customers, I can confirm that the process and policies being developed will strictly limit any instances of a customer having a negative experience at our stores.

3 Likes

lol

3 Likes

its time to buy a spot in the queue for the new iphone that costs more money than the iphone itself.

4 Likes

sike no it isn’t lmao

3 Likes

I think it’s a good idea… here’s the issue… DEVS

5 Likes

The commerce secretary has stated before that he cannot control the dev team or force them to add plots, however I’ve seen stores like Merit Apparel and Firestone Creamery implemented so I have no loss of hope that our store wouldn’t be added.

In the case it isn’t added, we would still proceed with the business most likely operating in an unmarked location if approved by commerce.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be the Apple experience without it!

3 Likes

Honestly don’t recommend this at all, copyright is a huge issue and you using the actual apple image and the name is a huge copyright infringement. What I recommend tho is you alter the name and the logo call it Pear or something.

7 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion. We will take this into consideration if we are ever informed about this being an issue being added to Firestone. However, we thank you for the heads up in advanced.

3 Likes

if u dont change ur name im calling apple legal support

6 Likes

Bet.

No, but in all seriousness, if it becomes a serious issue in being approved, I very much consider your input.

(keep memeing you meme lord)

3 Likes

i will deadass call apple rn

4 Likes

I mean Pokemon sued tf out of the devs of the pokemon games for people using the sounds, names, logos ect, so what makes you think able won’t do it to FS devs, they could litteraly make millions.

2 Likes

Because we’re some random group on Roblox and I doubt a multi-trillion dollar company would put in the effort to sue a few devs in a virtual universe.

But lets get back on task. Suggestions.

2 Likes

i will literally livestream calling apple and snitching on you

4 Likes

But a multi million company of pokemon sued a single guy who deved a pokemon game

4 Likes

don’t do it frix just change it lol

3 Likes