Another Press Release, 03/25/2019

Good evening,

I would like to quickly thank those who attended the Governor’s Ball over the weekend, I must say it was one of the highlights of my term so far. I would also like to give a massive thanks to the Firestone Department of Homeland Security, the Firestone National Guard, and the Stapleton County Fire Department for their assistance in ensuring the event went without any incidents, keep up the good work, fellas.

This evening, at around 7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, I met with the Firestone Department of Homeland Security and Firestone State Patrol to discuss the current status of their departments, the future of their departments, and what can be done to improve. I would like to thank them for surprising me with the wonderful attendance, the meeting went surprisingly well in my opinion and I’ll be looking to put their ideas to good use.

Throughout this week, I plan on possibly revising our existing penal code, and updating it. As it stands, there are far too many loopholes in our existing laws that I would like to mend. There is a small possibility myself, and officials from the Firestone Department of State will be meeting with officials from the State of Mayflower, we still have to work out and finalize the details, but we’ll go from there and I’ll be sure to keep you all posted. Again, thank you for your continued support, and I hope you all have a wonderful night. (docs)

Signed,

CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone.

3 Likes

Good man charlie brown.

I call this, transparency 101.

1 Like

Transparent as mud.

Jk you’re the most transparent governor yet.

tldr.

tl;dr

possible meeting with mayflower, met with fsp and dhs to discuss some stuff, and the govs ball was a success.

2 Likes

Good job at the meeting I liked it very much and a couple of laughs lmao

unpopular opinion;

state relations are pointless and the state department should be abolished

4 Likes

pointless but still fun, plus there’s no crime treaty planned so you know, it’ll simply be a mutual friendship with love and care

i would still smoke a mf state official regardless :triumph: (but nice anyway)

It doesn’t matter.

Per the founder [of this state], crime in all states are illegal.
I’m not even kidding.

i guess he’ll be the one prosecuting you, then.

idk how hes gonna do that

Clear as the worlds clearest glass

Best gov yet

Would vote if he re ran

#VoteCanine

Kthx bye

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.