Announcement

12/21/2018

I, BritishPolicing1 hereby announce my candidacy alongside my running mate AngeloTLincoln with in the upcoming Governor Elections. I have a wide experience with in the State of Firestone and so does my running mate. Our campaign thread and our manifesto will not be made until the election commences.

Note: This thread is not a campaign thread.
This thread has been made to announce this, and any support posted on this thread will not count during the election.

2 Likes

angelo has no experience in the congress field of this state, what makes us think he’s fit for president of the senate, @Innovativemind or @SeanCityNavy would be a good one, not a random dude who didn’t even finish POST yet.
i’ll support if you have a good running mate, but he isn’t fit for president of senate, let him start in the congress field for at least two terms before running

2 Likes

@jasonbourneaxis why does POST have to do with any of this? I believe someone got voted in the governor position and didn’t even have a post certification so I mean

2 Likes

Jason is the random one…

2 Likes

I’m already running with DannyBoyLaw

2 Likes

Sorry lads, but neither of you seem to have the needed experience and reputation needed to hold the office. Very low chance of winning.

2 Likes

My experience.

Senator

Representative

_

I have a good reputation aswell, atleast according to me.
Even if we have a small chance, I still want to try.

2 Likes

I have my doubts, but I wish you the best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you, Director.

2 Likes

Cancelled

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes