Announcement from Fire Chief Mack's Lawyer & Representitive

The Legal team incharge of defending Chief Mack did so to the best of their ability but yet failed in its attempts to save the one person whom knows how to properly the department as he has done so for over a year and counting. Along with this the legislation which ‘expelled’ him from SCFD is according to myself you cannot expel someone not in your branch nor in your chambers/house. We also call foul play on the legislation of which was presented on the docket as we have heard reports it was edited during session whether it be a good or bad change we find they voting in an invalid piece of legislation as well.

With all of this, His defense team announces we have filed with the Justice department on those matters and intend on doing so with the Supreme Court. Chief Mack if our efforts fail we applaud you for your valiant efforts and good luck.

#SaveChiefMack

3 Likes

#SaveChiefMack

2 Likes

#SaveChiefMack

1 Like

Mack was just saved

https://gyazo.com/b52ef4bbf139656246ec37ae4abe12c9

2 Likes

WOOOOO!

1 Like

You’re now my favorite person. Thank you.

1 Like

This is not a matter for the Supreme Court as nothing you just described violated the State Constitution. Furthermore, it doesn’t matter what they call it, they can call the “The Occult Book Club against MACK” and as long as the content saying he’s out is there, it’s fine. As I’m pretty sure they have the power to remove County Officials.

2 Likes
1 Like