Andysofun for Redwood City Council (October 2023)

Hello! I’m andysofun, and I’m running for a position on the Redwood City Council. I’ve already served one full term as an alderperson on the city council, and in that term I did numerous things such as revise old legislation and propose an amendment to the Redwood City Charter to prevent misuse of the City Attorney suspension power. I’m running for Redwood City Council to improve the City and ensure competency and prevent harmful decisions from being made by the City Council.

If I’m elected to the Redwood City Council again, I will be sure to thoroughly review proposals from other alderpersons to ensure newly passed legislation meets city standards. This will be done to ensure bad legislation isn’t enacted, and then needs to be repealed or amended in the future. Furthermore, I will ensure nominees for city government positions are experienced and well qualified for the position they’re nominated to, in order to have a competent city government.

Basically I will ensure that the city is functioning properly and prevent bad or stupid decisions from being made in the City Council.

Experience & Certifications:
Former Redwood Alderperson (x1 full term)
Bar Certified Attorney
Gun Owners of Firestone, Legal Office
Stoneridge & Company, General Counsel
Former Department of Public Works, Public Employee
Former Prominence District Attorney
Redwood Assistant City Attorney

1 Like

support and endorse

2 Likes

support and endorse

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Election ended. All candidates ran unopposed and were elected automatically.