An FD suggestion

I apologize for the typos, u wrote this on mobile.

Prom or jillview or something should get a volunteer FD. You would have to live FFA Certifi4d and it would be a vikubtee4 j9b. The members cold play as civilians and a pager would pop up if there’s a fire or call and no paid on.

2 Likes

Ill re-write this for you.

Prominence or Hillview should get some type of volunteer Fire Department. You would have to be FFA Certified and it would be a volunteer job! Tme members of this department would play as civilian and a pager would pop in if there is a call or fire on. The members of this department would not receive pay.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I think that FFA certification would not need to be required. Only Basic First Aid+.

4 Likes

Disagree, by a lot. This would hurt SCFD activity as people go volunteer to have leo job. Furthermore, SCFD maintains activity and has no need for such thing. This seems more like someone wanting to subject a department to interiority, to be able to have scfd and leo positions.

Thanks,

Lieutenant,
SouthernMorality.
Stapleton County Fire Department

2 Likes

Good idea. Make it small, though. Like a small brush truck or something.

1 Like

I see your point, but a lot of the time SCFD isn’t on. In those times if there’s an FD call the volunteers could respond.

3 Likes

That’s a quite ignorant and baseless statement, I see the SCFD Shift Logs. They’re doing pretty good with activity. Once again, this would only hurt the department, it’s reputation, and it’s activity.

Thanks,

Lieutenant,
SouthernMorality.
Stapleton County Fire Department

2 Likes

I think the problem is that they need more firefighters from every time zone.

1 Like

Could be used by FFA cadets with EMT-B to give some field experience before they go to SCFD. Would of course been supervised by SCFD.

2 Likes

Ye, that would make sense.

Make it so that there are wild fires and then they can fight those instead of SCFD wasting time on them.

Wouldn’t hurt too much if they only fight wildfires. And would give some people more experience before becoming SCFD.

3 Likes

Good Idea to have them only fight wildfires, My county has a small vol. fire department put together by each city in the county and it only has a few trucks, and they are pretty old. They have a newer pumper but the rest is a big old ambo squad and some brush trucks.

2 Likes

This is like creating a neighborhood watch for each city and giving them LEO tools. Totally doesn’t make any sense and is just taking away jobs from the firefighters and paramedics.

1 Like

True, but SCFD doesn’t have a lot of members who are in other timezones. It wouldn’t be a problem if they only fought brush fires.

2 Likes

Please don’t make ignorant statements.
SCFD activity has been blooming. This is simply “I want to be a firefighter but im a LEO. Make SCFD secondary!”

1 Like

yes because thats legit what everyone wants sir

being a scfd member is cool but like i want to still maintain a job that i can patrol and enforce laws in man

2 Likes

No support. SCFD is doing well as they are.

f3159866dcbec0fcc5085077239811a7-png

1 Like

SCFD is active, they just don’t have members from timezones like EST.

2 Likes

:-1:Nope, SCFD is fine.

1 Like

Again, another false statement. Please go educate yourself.

1 Like