3 Likes

i love you skye

3 Likes

omg 2 icons :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

ok

5 char

2 Likes

skye, you and i have not always gotten along all throughout our careers. but what you did for the courts is a show of incredible work ethic and commitment to your position. i have always appreciated all you did for the judicial branch and the state of firestone itself. i’m glad that shark and i decided to nominate you for CCJ as you’ve done so much for the stability of the courts.

here is a slight journey of your rise to ccj and your excellence medal

skye3

skye1

skye2

through rough times to lasting memories you’ve been something special in this community skye

5 Likes

Thanks @Skye_Jones ! This means a lot coming from you. Thank you for everything you have done for the courts. If you left the supreme court, idk who would take your place. Welcome back! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OMG SKYE STOP BEING SO INACTIVE.

nah fr though i’d rather u focus on ur life than the game and keep up the good work

4 Likes

this is why I just phased out for the past few weeks cause I feel like doing this amount of cases in an awfully toxic discord isn’t fun for anyone

5 Likes

At the end of the day, this is a game. This is suppose to be fun. Trust and friendship is a two way street. We need to all be kind and helpful to one another.

2 Likes

OMG YOU’RE SO INACTIVE

Kidding, you’re doing great, keep up the great work.

3 Likes

so can i be unbanned from courts it was my first offense

2 Likes

@Skye_Jones I don’t have access to Dyno, other than the old fashion Discord, adding roles and stuff e.e

2 Likes

Thank you for the support guys :heart: it means a lot.

7 Likes

It’s fine - this is Firestone. You’re bound to see hate. People are going to talk about you no matter what you do, it’s not something you should criticize yourself on. This whole community is toxic, I bet this isn’t your first rodeo apologizing either

Apology accepted.

4 Likes

skye is the sexiest human being on this planet. she has been doing great and you know what, i support her in any way. i love you skye, thank you very much for your hard work!! :)))!)!))!)!)!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like