An Amendment To C.II.I

AN AMENDMENT TO C.II.I

BE IT ENHANCED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS THAT:

SECTION I: Article II, Section I of the Firestone Constitution currently states:

The Head of State and the Head of Government for the State of Firestone shall be the Governor of Firestone. The Governor shall also serve as the Head of the Executive Branch of the State of Firestone. The Governor shall serve his/her term alongside a Lieutenant Governor. The Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall serve a term of four (4) months. An individual may only serve as Governor for a maximum of two four-month terms. If the Governor has already served two months (two months being regarded as 60 days) or more of a term to which some other person was elected, he or she may only serve one more additional four-month term.

SECTION II: Article II, Section I of the Firestone Constitution shall now read:

The Head of State and the Head of Government for the State of Firestone shall be the Governor of Firestone. The Governor shall also serve as the Head of the Executive Branch of the State of Firestone. The Governor shall serve his/her term alongside a Lieutenant Governor. The Governor and Lieutenant Governor shall serve a term of four (4) months. An individual may only serve as Governor for a maximum of three four-month terms. If the Governor has already served two months (two months being regarded as 60 days) or more of a term to which some other person was elected, this shall count as a full term in office and shall count towards the three term limit.

SECTION V: This legislation shall be overseen by the Governor of Firestone.

SECTION VI: This legislation shall go into effect immediately after completing the constitutional procedure required.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of Firestone;

Chief Sponsor:
Senator, Clonemep

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like