An Amendment to C.I.X

An Amendment to C.I.X

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION 1: The Tenth Section within the First Article of the Firestone Constitution shall be amended.

SECTION 2: Article I, Section X of the Firestone Constitution currently states; The Lieutenant Governor is obligated to, with the advice of the Senate, appoint a Senator to be the President Pro Tempore; whereas the Speaker of the House is obligated to, with the advice of the House of Representatives, appoint a Representative to be the Speaker Pro Tempore. Both The Lieutenant Governor And Speaker of The House have full authority to vacate the office of their respective Pro-Tempore. Members part of the House of Representatives or Senate may vacate a Pro Tempore with the concurrence of a (2⁄3) supermajority vote within their respective chamber. Members may put forth a resolution to vacate a Pro Tempore within their respective chamber

SECTION 2A: Article I, Section X of the Firestone Constitution shall now state; The Lieutenant Governor is obligated to nominate a Senator as the President Pro Tempore; whereas the Speaker of the House is obligated to nominate a Speaker Pro Tempore. All nominated members of the Pro Tempore seat shall require the simple-majority passage by their respective chamber. Members part of the House of Representatives or Senate may vacate a Pro Tempore with the concurrence of a supermajority vote within their respective chamber. Members may put forth a resolution to vacate a Pro Tempore within their respective chamber

SECTION 3: Upon passage from both chambers of congress and signed by the Governor, this legislation shall go into effect immediately.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):
Senator T4NJ1M

Co Sponsor(s):
Senator JamesDitomosso

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes