An actual Firestone city (hear me out)

, , ,

Firestone has one county. And it’s beautiful, A+ to the developers.

But one thing we’ve never had, is an actual city. And the large area of Stapleton cripples the functioning of Firestone. I think, for Firestone to stay alive and actually be ‘fun’, we need a game with one, much smaller city, with a small area, where citizens can actually interact, there can be ACTUAL traffic, instead of one car every 10 miles, and people do not have to worry about extensive lag due to large area.

This is just a suggestion, but I believe it could serious benefit Firestone, as right now- it’s pretty rare to see more than 5 people every half hour, unless you hang at the car dealer the whole time. A small area city would be amazing to see, and would allow Firestone citizens to know each other better, and for departments actually working together.

Think of the possibilities. City police. Parks. Malls. Tall buildings. ACTUAL TRAFFIC, with more than one car at a stoplight. Fun for citizens, not just police.

6 Likes

state police would be utterly phased out

nah

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Nah, we good fam, we don’t need a city

1 Like

Redwood counts as a city, as it’s in a county. I think you should reword this better.

1 Like

A seperate game for a city? Sure,

1 Like

Redwood is a city.

1 Like

cool idea but we’re too far to turn around now ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

but whenever everyone is in one area, it causes extreme lag.

1 Like

Not necessarily. It all depends on the optimization of the game as a whole.

1 Like

I think if you guys just make taller buildings/smaller streets in one of the cities this could be accomplished. Hillview could easily be transformed as it currently consists of a gas station and a few small buildings. Prominence already has some medium-low sized buildings, so that could be changed as well.

1 Like

rip fsp?

1 Like

It would be nice. But a big city.

1 Like

n0 thx

1 Like

People can barely act civil in the county my dude.

1 Like

economic development and make prominence a city

2 Likes

England is my city (no)

1 Like

Redwood is a city but it is not at all like an actual city. It falls under the appearance of a small town.

YEEET

This is a document on the closure of the FSP. I vote no. And also Redwood has pretty good traffic so…