ALPR Cameras on Police Vehicles

I think, IF POSSIBLE developers should add in Automated License Plate Recognition (ALPR) Cameras. This would tell if the owner of the vehicle has reported the car stolen, if the car is BOLOed, if the owner of the vehicle has an active warrant, etc. I believe this would help law enforcement with their daily duties.

Support if you like it!

7 Likes

Ok. I am not going to lie, this would be awesome, but it’s hard to pull off, and even if possible might add more lag to the game, but hey, it’s up to the devs, if they think it’s possible, I’m all for it.

2 Likes

So much stuff for LEOs…

what about the citoyens and criminals.

4 Likes

Turning off ability to equip weapons while in surrender animation counts as staff for citizens and criminals?

1 Like

you idiot, theres a car with an open roof, how about

NO

1 Like

How about yes, that ability is used too much to kill LEOs while we cant kill the shooter.

1 Like

it’s realistic.

1 Like

we need shit for us citizens, give us something for once

1 Like

So you want an exploit to kill LEOs?

1 Like

no why would i do criminal acts

1 Like

give us real jobs to work that that are business related, half of the time its just NPC’s working

1 Like

You just asked for an ability to shoot while using surrender animation, which is used as an exploit.

1 Like

cuz criminals are bad leos = goodness they get coal from santa

1 Like

Honestly, there is so many suggestions for LEOs. New guns for LEOs (Guns for LEOs [DISCUSSION]), Adding batons for LEOs (Adding Batons for LEO's), most likely etc. in the future. And this camera suggestion would definitely be hard to develop. The devs are currently working on the new map (or some of them).

No Support.

2 Likes

Topic derailed…

1 Like