Allow prison break RPs during transport

Not sure if it needs to be made into a game mechanic but it would be really cool if game rules and game mechanics allowed for prisoners to potentially escape the prison bus during transport. Like perhaps if the prison bus became severely damaged, the back door could open or something. i know it’s theoretically possible to escape doc but in practise nobody ever escapes unless they glitch out. it could be a fun thing for cops and criminals alike and it’s more reasonable, since doc never want to do soup, there’s rarely enough of them on to even do it and even if they let you do it you’d be super outnumbered and the chances of escaping are very small.

3 Likes

either way, with transport busses, they place shackles on you so there’s still no way you could escape in RP

1 Like

there is a shackle remover at the dirty money cleaner or the rfid disruptor and atm card place

2 Likes

it isnt even frp to do this bruh…

2 Likes

i’ve always been told that it’s frp

2 Likes

Its not FRP, fed has confirmed this himself.
Its only FRP to interfere with DOT busses

3 Likes

They’re just gonna shoot you in the back as you flee the transport lmao

3 Likes

maybe the doj or the law people or whatever (idk who it is( should stop making it legal to shoot escaping, bcs its stupid that it is

whatever did johnny do to get shot? he was only in doc for pressing the 911 button too many times

4 Likes

The theory goes it’s unreasonable to expect a CO (or LEO) to know what each specific inmate has done since FS doesn’t separate inmate populations into jails and prisons, we just have a prison. Ergo, the law assumes any escaping inmate is a threat to public safety. If yo udon’t want to be shot dead while escaping, don’t escape.

4 Likes

this is facts

2 Likes

I mean you could just look at their charges…?

3 Likes

defeats the point of having an escape mechanism when you plan an escape then get shot by probationary copper johnny on his first shift because he saw someone looking like an inmate

maybe, just maybe, we should stop assuming the worst of everyone and automatically shooting anyone unless there is an immediate and appropriate justification for the recourse to lethal force (i.e they are killing someone… not just escaping from a prison)

2 Likes

Lemme just casually pull up the database as dude is making a break for it

2 Likes

I mean, it’s a verbatim copy of irl DOC policies and state laws regarding use of deadly force on escaping inmates.

1 Like

Ya exactly

1 Like