Allow FDOA pilots to give tours around Stapleton County

So, pretty much, DOA is only allowed to fly in between Prom and Arbor on very restricted routes. Which gets boring, really fast. It would be nice if we were allowed to give tours around Stapleton County, Minding restricted airspaces. I feel it would both make people more interested in FDOA and make FDOA employee’s want to renew their RPL license.

5 Likes

Okay but the two heliports are still useless. We can’t land at Prominence without the helicopters getting stuck to the helipads. Additionally, neither heliport has a car dealership for civs so if you go from Arbor-Prom you have to fly right back because there’s no way to get a car. This is the lowest priority.

3 Likes

I also asked why FDOA themselves why theu don’t do tours over Stapleton where they fly over certain areas such as HV, Arbor, RW and other statues/landmarks but apparently Fed has striked it down, no idea why tho

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’d be fine with the direct route thing if we had civ car dealerships at each heliport because as of right now you fly someone from Arbor to Prom and have to immediately fly back because they can’t get a car in Prominence…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes