Allow department applications in #state-announcements

I think it would still be incredibly useful and helpful to still allow departments to announce when applications open. I don’t think any other applications updates should be made except for within a post in #advertising on updates.

This will bring more notice to when applications open and allow for more applicants to be aware of the job openings within the state. #advertising starts to get crowded over time and confusing to read.

Tl;dr: Allow departments to post in #state-announcements when applications initially open with a link to their form post in #advertising for additional information.

13 Likes

Agree

Personally I have seen department interest decline due to the layout of the advertisements channel, our ads get flushed away by business ones and department numbers have been decreasing due to it.

Either that, or separate advertising channels to businesses and depts

4 Likes

just make department announcements channel since dot and other deparments are posting tons of valuable material like road closures that may actually flood the state officials messages

3 Likes

support

1 Like

BRING BACK BUSINESS ANNOUNCEMENTS PLZ

2 Likes

most state official messages are just them using it for the sake of looking active and not actually contributing anything

1 Like

I agree, advertisement channel I don’t even look at it.

3 Likes

support, half the time i want to apply for a business’ i cant find it since it is just filled up with other applications.

2 Likes

support, this thread or whatever the channel mode absolutely sucks and i feel like no one ever looks at it.

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.