Allow Auxiliary Members of SCFD to place red-lights on personal vehicles in v2/v3 (so that they can respond off duty)

Title is self explanatory… I’m not a member of SCFD so if this is a bad idea for here, SCFD employees please just say so.

4 Likes

We dont have auxiliary members, but it could be helpful for times where we dont want a actual shift log, maybe make it like the business vehicles where they’re cheaper

5 Likes

this actually seems like a really cool idea, and a cool aspect of RP. irl I’ve even seen some of these personal cars with ELS blocking traffic while the FD is on scene doing their job

5 Likes

scfd does not have auxillary members, so unfortunately this wouldn’t work. i also do not support scene response in personal vehicles, whether that be in real life or in game. however, this could be useful if we have volunteers in v3, which fed stated is a possibility.

8 Likes

in real life its obviously like, really good to be quite honest, if in the case you cannot make it all the way to the station on time you can just go directly to the scene instead and be able to participate as well.

don’t see a problem with it in real life whatsoever, but in-game it can be easily abused and shit.

6 Likes

we ARE NOT YARD BREATHERS

6 Likes

This wouldn’t be too bad though even then, I believe they should get on duty as they have better equipment and accessibility to things.

4 Likes

irl it creates scene clutter and clogs up the roads. if your car isn’t an emergency vehicle, it shouldn’t be on the scene of an emergency.

not to mention it’s disorganized asf.

would pretty much do the same thing here

and yeah, what swag said.

5 Likes

A FIRE CALL? TURN ON THE SIREN BABE AND HAND ME MY FLIP-FLOPS!!

11 Likes

please no

3 Likes

Maybe in cities where you guys can get an emergency vehicle on scene very quickly… in rular areas sometimes POV is just what you have to use… otherwise a response would be delayed by an hour…

3 Likes

i will not respond due to your excessive use of periods

4 Likes

#Jolly-Volly #PancakeBrotherAssociation #gogetembrothers

4 Likes

As much as some of you guys poke fun of volunteer fire fighters they really are the backbone of emergency response in some areas…

4 Likes

as a member of the arborfield city government i must thank our volunteer firefighters. scfd are so far away from us, it literally takes them years to respond to my barn being on fire.

3 Likes

RIP SCFD vollys, killed off in 2020

3 Likes

… …
… … Ok …

4 Likes

me when i respond to a 2nd alarm structure fire with the entire department on scene in my jeep with a single flashing red led in both the front and back window providing no assistance to the firefighters whatsoever but to say “yeah im a firefighter did you see me on that scene” #jollyvolly #justvollythings #firefighter

6 Likes

WE DID IT PATRICK! WE SAVED THE FOUNDATION!

2 Likes