AlexTheAviatorRBLX for City Council for the District of Prominence Special Elections

My Fellow Residents of the District of Prominence,

Hello, residents of The District of Prominence, my name is AlexTheAviatorRBLX and this is my candidacy for City Council.

Hello! My name is AlexTheAviatorRBLX. I am smart, respectful, and I am full of empathy. This is my speech for the candidacy for City Council. On election day, think about who you are voting for. Will you vote for a candidate who is average, or will you vote for a candidate who is a leader? I will fully execute my duties as a Councilman. I want this city to be better than all the other cities in Stapleton County. I want this city to be full of opportunities for residents.

My plans,

• I will listen to the community and what their needs are.

• I will participate more in public. I will join public events and get my self in the picture.

• I will add more jobs to support the workforce.

• I will write more bills that will support the residents of the District of Prominence.

In Conclusion, I do not have a lot of experience with the government. But City Council needs a new perspective. Once again, remember that question, Will you vote for an average candidate or will you vote for a leader? Now it goes to you, who will you vote for? With this all being said, I hope you allow me to run in this upcoming City Council election. Thank you for your consideration.

On election day you have the power to prove it.

Honorably Signed,

AlexTheAviatorRBLX.

3 Likes

i support council elections

3 Likes

county election ss 2

3 Likes

cuxle supports me

3 Likes

walter supports

3 Likes

Squiz supporting

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

philip support

3 Likes

support cool

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support, Nice to meet you.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

I, Hellosahib3, Support AlexTheAviatorRBLX to become a city council member of the District of Prominence.

3 Likes

Another COOL support

3 Likes

Support,

Redwood Alderman, sl_edge

3 Likes

Canadain Support

3 Likes

Great supporter

3 Likes

ateive supporrt fixed

2 Likes