Alaskan_law for County Council

Hello, Citizens of Stapleton County. I, Alaskan_law hereby declare my candidacy for County Council. I believe I can make a dofference while in office for YOU the Citizens of Stapleton County. I, personally did not think I needed a whole speech for this, so let’s keep it short and simple. I want to make a difference in the County, and actually allow our Citizens be heard for ONCE. I will be honest with you. I have partial political experience and I an willing to expand my trait of thought just for the County. With me as a Councilman we can actually get things done and get things in effect, what will you do without people who don’t care what you think? Let’s make a change for the better, thank you.

(My plans)

• Be open minded to the employees / citizens for future bills / additions to the County.

• Work with County Council to have a successful term.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Suppppport

1 Like

I RecklessThreat support
SCSO: Corporal
SCSO:SWAT: Senior Operative

1 Like

support from the best bear in firestone

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

prob be good; compared to other options

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Always supporting

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Trooper Jd_Rivers, FSP.

Approves.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Have to ask how you will keep your promise to keep in mind the citizens. Almost everyone in the council is thinking about them selfs and I have seen first hand. What will you do for example when a new nomination comes in and the citizens like them but you might have bad relationship with the person. How will you deal with that. How will you deal with deep pressure as we saw on the last nomination of the CE.

1 Like

I don’t intend at all being biased with nominations, regaurdless if they’re my friend or not. I’m not like others whom may pick based on their relationship. I have already made my lromise citizens will be my first priority, we represent the people as Council members. I don’t forget about my #1priorities the citizens.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like