Airshipflea for City Council Elections

For millenia, us humans have always believed in the best, put our hopes in the best, and made ONLY the best our leaders. My friends, our ancestors and forefathers, were never fine with ‘just about good’, they wanted the BEST. Now you may ask, Flea, how are you the best? My resume, character and confident demeanor speak for themselves. I was made staff in JFKPart’s USM, the largest one there is to this date. I was revered as the JAG not for my knowledge, but for my character that I wish to bring to this city. I may be new to this ever-thriving state, but that is not a disadvantage, no no. That is an advantage as I bring with me a new perspective, a new method of seeing the flaws present in this City. I bring with myself a plathora of experience, ethics, and morals. I have proven myself to overcome any disadvantages thrown at me. For example, I was criticised for being in the GMT+7 timezone, I was cast down as another man who could achieve nothing in a group dominated by members in the EST timezone. But, I used that to my advantage, I rose through the ranks, coming in as a change, a change for the good. Through this timezone, I bring to the City of Prominence, a new hope, for all those talented potential out there who’ve been stepped upon, ignored due to one factor. Nevertheless, if elected, I shall embrace all my responsibilities, firstly looking at the flaws, inferring the roots of the problem, and then working, together, will all my colleagues to fix that flaw, to abolish it from the face of the City. Give me one chance, and I shall prove it to you.

A vote for me is a vote for change. A vote for me is a vote for honour. A vote for me is a vote for the glorious future of Prominence. A vote for me is a vote for the welfare of my people.

Airshipflea

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Full support. I hope to work with you

2 Likes

I Strict_Law, as a businessman and a middle class citizen fully supports you.

1 Like

Peoples’ Firestone - Google Chrome 2_27_2020 5_57_02 PM

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

yes support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes
1 Like

Voting open.

2 Likes