AestheticallyHappy Job Approval Poll

Know whats pathetic? Electing a governor so fucking damaging to the state and the reputation of the office that people who would never have otherwise considered leaving left, and being the SOLE reason for more than one resignation. Do you seriously believe 63% of everyone who voted is incompetent enough to not read both sides and make a decision? Lmfao.

1 Like

if i were him id forget about the group and go outside, no point in trying to continue fighting when ur banned. but thats just me though

1 Like

impeach mr happy

1 Like

arent you supposed to be banned on the forums when you receive a community ban?

1 Like

corrrect but lets enjoy chris before the mods get here

2 Likes

yeah thats what im wondering

1 Like

fair enough

1 Like

(you mean all his best friends left their positions because he resigned on top of hoarding documents and department assets because he couldn’t get his way)

4 Likes

(no you only want that to be my point instead of acknowledging that he catered to no one but CG but thanks for showing your ass to everyone by using parenthesis)

1 Like

Elaborate on catering to no one but Coast Guard? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

The governor most definitely did so in his time and didn’t give a fuck about anyone else

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bNDWOemZz6rG2WZmo4GSRiz_9ingUoa_/view?usp=sharing

Let me know when you are done. (:

1 Like

he has been silenced, thank you warrior.

1 Like

:clown_face: ‘banning jph for toxicity’ (his opinions weren’t welcome and the moderator got pissed)

also I forgot to say this ‘damaging’ is crazy, ur the same dude defending a guy who raided the states national guard’s assets leaving the department in a limbo crisis.

4 Likes

having seen the cg discord, having a govenror saying racial slurs isnt really ideal for the people of the state

3 Likes

The same man who practically built the guard should be able to take it away instead of throwing it under toxic leadership.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: Boo hoo someone got their feelings hurt

5 Likes

Chris built the guard? That is the funniest shit I’ve ever heard in my entire life. It just shows how you see one point of view and run with it.

I’m sorry, but Chris is a butt-buddy to former Governor Sym who sucked cock for his inheritance of what Hobo_Bear built and what SteelTrigger expanded on. The guard doesn’t own Chris shit frankly and you’re a fool to even claim he has a right to destroy department assets because ‘he built the guard!!’ it just shows how his letter portrays his world to the public.

Didn’t build shit, just continued with the rank and promoted his friends to positions. Honestly, I wouldn’t have an issue with that but putting inactive people in retirement positions is ridiculous. Icey didn’t do jack shit ask any FNG member, Ft didn’t do shit but try and look active but Cossie did all the work.

5 Likes

if anything it seems like you are the one with hurt feelings and getting offended judging from how quickly you type up angry replies to anyone saying anything remotely positive about worriedchris

4 Likes

The same hobo bear who also left around the same time? I promise if hobo wanted his work under aes he would have had it left there, he’s not an idiot.

2 Likes