AestheticallyHappy for Prominence District Council

Hello friends and foes alike, I am AestheticallyHappy and I am putting my bid in for the Prominence District Council.

About me

Most of you may already know me, but for those who do not, my name is AestheticallyHappy, Aesthetically, Aes, Happy, whatever you want to call me (but don’t call me tonight!). I have served in the government of the State of Firestone in and out for roughly a year and a half now. I started my political career within the Firestone Senate and continue my career here today serving as the County Chief of Staff, having served in the Stapleton County Administration for the past 13 months.

Althought it’s irrelevant to the position at hand, I’ll list my current and former jobs regardless since people like to read those. (allegedly)

Current;
Stapleton County Chief of Staff
Stapleton County Fire Department Deputy Fire Chief
Department of Public Safety Investigator
Firestone Coast Guard Seaman
POST Junior Instructor

Former;
Senator
Department of State Employee
Department of Transportation Employee

Relevant Experience(s)

While I do not really have a history of writing legislation, I do have a large history of debating legislation. Throughout my tenure within the Senate, I debated nearly every piece of legislation that came on the docket, for or against to attempt to sway the opinions of the sitting Senators to favor the people, instead of the government. I am noted as the co-writer of the County Representation Board which I consider to be my magnum opus of legislation.

Plans

I personally plan to work with the executive administration to get the District of Prominence off of its knees and back into tip top shape, doing whatever is asked of me. Furthermore, I will personally be reviewing prior legislation of the District and recommending and introducing amendment and/or nullifications as deemed appropriate in the ever changing climate of the State of Firestone.

Conclusion

I would like to thank you all for taking your time to read and potentially support my campaign, should you have any further questions or concerns you may feel free to contact me at the info listed below.

Sincerely,
image-removebg-preview(3)
AestheticallyHappy

AestheticallyHappy#9999
Roblox

Disclaimer, all opinions and/or statments within this campaign are my own and are not representative of the Stapleton County and its affiliates, The Stapleton County Fire Department and its affiliates, The Department of Public Safety and its affiliates, The Firestone National Guard and its affiliates or POST and its affiliates.

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support lol

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

didnt use the oxford comma no support

3 Likes

(support)

4 Likes

Support
-Superior Deputy Chief

2 Likes

This noob? Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

suport

3 Likes

Support! Awesome Chief of Staff for Stapleton County

3 Likes

support, i like this man

3 Likes

Support. Please make sure Prexit happens!!!

3 Likes

SUPPORT

UNDER MY LEADERSHIP AS BRAVE GRASS EATERS WE RESCUED A FAMILY OF FIVE FROM THE BROOK #GRASSBROTHERS

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

I dislike this candidate.

support

3 Likes

support for the femboy

3 Likes

stinky

Support

3 Likes

this guy is the worst deputy chief of fd and cg member i know. very unqualified and unfit for the positon. anyways support.

signed,
the honorable jayhawkbosun

3 Likes