AestheticallyHappy for County Executive "Working today for a better tomorrow"

header

i. Introductory Statement

Hello friends and foes alike, my name is AestheticallyHappy and I am putting in my bid for the Stapleton County Executive position. I am the sitting Stapleton County Chief of Staff and have sat within the county administration for the past 14 months serving under the great minds of Former County Executive dauntfulness as his Deputy Chief of Staff and Former County Executive 69superman as his Chief of Staff.

ii, Candidate Background

I have served in this great State of Firestone for nearly 3 years, starting my governmental career in the Department of State in early 2019 and migrating to the State Legislature as a Senator to where I reside now, as the Deputy Fire Chief of the Stapleton County Fire Department and the County Chief of Staff. Below, you can find a list of positions I currently hold and have held in the past along with the awards issued to me;

• County Chief of Staff

• Chairperson of the District of Prominence

• Deputy Fire Chief of the Stapleton County Fire Department

• Public Safety Investigator

• Petty Officer Second Class, Coast Guard

• POST Junior Instructor

• County Deputy Chief of Staff (Former, 2 terms)

• State Senator (Former, 1 term)

• Department of State Employee (Former)

• Department of Transportation PE (Former)

• County Executive’s Award for Performance for “Excellent service within the Stapleton County Fire Department”. - Elite_Creations

• County Executive’s Award for “…his leadership, heroine, and ultimately his continued dedication to the Stapleton County Government and its departments…” - dauntfulness

• County Executive’s Resident’s Award for “… Aes is a(n) outstanding individual, both as the Chief of Staff for the county and the FD Deputy Chief. The work he does for the state as a whole is great and I am wholeheartedly appreciative of what he has done.” - 69superman

iii. Plans

• CRB

The County Representation Board is the hottest topic in the County right now and I am proud to say that I am the co-writer of the CRB Establishment Act along with former Executive dauntfulness. This past week the CRB met for the first ever time after having a fully functional board and the meeting went flawlessly to the intended function, giving reports of county operations to residents of the county instead of solely to the executive branch. I intend to continue to utilize the board in a bi-weekly, if not monthly, manner to ensure transparency between the executive administration, the council and the people.

• Stapleton County Fire Department

Having served in the Fire Department for the past 2 years on every level from being a candidate to where I sit now as the Deputy Fire Chief, I am more than confident in Fire Chief ambulanceinspector’s abilities to lead his department out of the rut it is in and into a better tomorrow. I will work extremely closely with the Fire Chief to assist him in all needs of the department from the executive administration.

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office

After working closely on the Sheriff’s Office with (now former) Executive DyingSym, I have confidence that the Sheriff’s Office is able to run itself in a commendable manner after a slight hiccup.The most complaints have been against the Personnel and Training Division and after small chats I have confidence that PTD will be at a functioning level shortly. I will work with due diligence to ensure that the Sheriff’s Office will continue to be a shining example of law enforcement in this State.

• Stapleton County Council

The Council has been functioning in a commendable manner since being elected a few weeks ago (save one instance about a widely disliked amendment). The current Chairperson is doing a great job at getting work done in a timely and professional manner and I intend to work closely with him on any matters he should require assistance with should I be elected to the office of County Executive.

• District Attorney’s Office

The DA is an absolute charm to work with, not needing intervention and providing valuable insight on all matters of the county, from legislative operations to Executive inquiries. I have full faith in Skeletron to continue his duties in a highly professional manner.

• Office of the Press Secretary

Upon appointment from (now former) Executive DyingSym, I look forward to working with Press Secretary Jayhawk. I have seen the work that this man has done for other departments and have admired his public outreach skills since the day I noticed them. I believe that with minimal intervention, the Press Secretary will be able to rekindle public interest in the County, its government and its departments.

• Municipalities

The municipalities of this County have been functioning without much incident, I will ensure to work closely with the Mayors and legislators of these great cities (and district) to ensure that their needs from the county are met within a reasonable time-frame and that any questions are addressed promptly. I entrust Mayors Vortex, Jacob, and Kamraxn to lead their cities in commendable manners.

iv. 45 days from election.

Day 1 - Address the citizens, councilmembers and cabinet alike. Resign the position of Deputy Fire Chief. Appoint my Chief of Staff.
Day 2 - Review and update pertinent Executive Orders (Specifically Designation of resignation acceptance)
Day 3 - Continue reviewing and updating Executive Orders
Day 5 - Have met with the Chairman and County Council discussing the future of the County
Day 10 - Have met with my cabinet discussing and needs and/or concerns that they may have.
Day 14 - Preside over the second County Representation Board meeting.
Day 25 - Have met with state representatives, filling them in on operations of the county and departments under its jurisdiction.
Day 30 - Address the citizens, councilmembers and cabinet alike discussing the past month of the term.
Day 45 - Preside over the third County Representation Board meeting.

v. County Cabinet

Below are my picks for my County Cabinet;

Chief of Staff - Co55ie
Deputy Chief of Staff - Will appoint if needed
Sheriff - JamesDeeks
Fire Chief - ambulanceinspector
District Attorney - Skeletron19YT
Press Secretary - Jayhawkbosun

iv. Closing Statement

I wish to personally thank you for taking the time to read my speech and I hope to earn your support on election day. I wish my colleagues luck in their campaigns for this office. I wish you all to take into account my time served within this great County and the individuals impacted by my service.

Should you have any questions or concerns you may direct them to me via the contact info listed below.

/s/

AestheticallyHappy

AestheticallyHappy#9999 (Easiest contact method)
AestheticallyHappy

8 Likes

support

2 Likes

I don’t usually, however, supported and endorsed.

daunt-removebg-preview

dauntfulness
Chief of Staff to the Governor
Former County Executive (2 Terms)

2 Likes

Support
Former County Executive DyingSym

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed

miss me with that fucking minecraft server banner shit tho

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

NGL the gif looks kinda cringy no cap. reminds me of that ass DPW one. support

2 Likes

support most qualified person for the position whos currently running

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

who tf is this, support

2 Likes

Support

SCSO Undersheriff Avii_ator

2 Likes

Support

May the femboys rise to power once more!

2 Likes

fuck me anally this speech is long (don’t)

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

Chief Janitor of the County Administration Office

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

support