AegisChemistry for Senate

Greetings Firestone,

My name is AegisChemistry, a candidate for the Senate elections. The thing is, I’m not a politician. I am a citizen of this state who has common sense and can write a bill, take things seriously and not mess around during senate sessions. I believe this is what our state needs right now.

I’ve joined Firestone nearly 3 years ago. I was lost and had no idea where to go or how to get a job. As time went on I knew how everything functioned. My first Government job was working as a Councilman for the City of Arborfield. I regret making a mistake that led to my prosecution. Throughout that time I’ve voted upon different laws that are currently being used today. With my experience, I believe that I am a great candidate and will be an extraordinary Senator.

[PLANS]

If elected, I plan to better our State for the future. I would try to improve the bills we currently have. My primary goal is to listen to the citizens, the people of the State. Ask me what you want, my DM’s are always open. I’ll respond and consider them and speak with my fellow Councilmen about it. Just because I have a title doesn’t mean that I won’t listen to you.

[CONCLUSION]

The Government operates because of you, the people of the State. You are the ones who grant power to the Government. As Lincoln stated,

“That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth”

Signed,

AegisChemistry

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Lets get back to saving firestone

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT I LOVE YOU, PLEASE WIWN WIWNIOOWIIWNIWNWIWNIWNIWNWINWINWIWN DONE SUPPORTED I SUPPROT CHEMISTRY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HES ENSRUURNNNNNW WOWOOOOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Support.

~ CertifiedLaw

1 Like

support 1

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Since you wanted me to so dearly look at your speech, here we go!

Great way to start off your speech! You’re not a politician yet you’ve held political positions in the past? You have common sense… hmmm… if I recall correctly you got cited and arrested numerous times during your time in the county council; at least you were smart enough to resign so you could continue.

(also you wrote this paragraph twice right next to each other)

seems like you’re not able to use proper English :confused:

right ok big flex ig, well done you!!

So… like everyone that joins Firestone or any group for that matter?

But you’re not a politician right?

Examples are always useful

How long were you a councilman and what experience did you gain?

Again, examples??

Not your primary job as a Senator as that’s what the House is for but also literally what every other candidate says and then we end up with the state of congress we currently have where they do their own things

Ah yes, the Firestone State Council

How?

Now I could spend my time quoting all your errors and edits but did you not once think to proof read your speech before posting it to the point you had to edit it twice either to rephrase something or to fix a SPaG mistake you made or to delete something that shouldn’t be there?

No support.

3 Likes

Arrested while in office? Never happened

Understand you don’t have to hold political positions to be considered a politician. Even tho I did, I was never professionally involved with it.

1 Like

So you held the position and didn’t do anything with it like making bills or attending sessions, etc?

May have been my mistake but I definitely remember pulling you over myself for traffic violations

I did make bills and attend sessions, But I listened to the citizens

2 Likes

Wasn’t while I was in office tho

1 Like

So you were involved with your profession, professionally?

ok might’ve just been afterwards then since your ID said municipal government on the rank

1 Like