ADMIRAL_RICKY House of Representatives 2023-1

ADMIRAL_RICKY for House of Representatives 2023-1

I] INTRODUCTION

Hi there, I’m ADMIRAL_RICKY. You may already know me, however for those who don’t, I’ve served in the House of Representatives for over a year since March 2021.

II] EXPERIENCE

• Speaker pro tempore
  • Stapleton County Clerk
  • City of Redwood City Clerk
  • City of Arborfield Business Relations Director
  • Department of Commerce Inspections Office Chief Inspector
  • Department of Boating & Waterways Associate Secretary
  • Department of Public Works Division Coordinator

III] AWARDS

• Department of Public Works Director’s Award of Excellence - June 2021 by Director avenger41909
  • Department of Public Works Outstanding Activity Award x4
  • District of Prominence Mayor’s Award x2 - February 7th, 2022 & June 4th, 2022 by Mayor iiVortex_RBLX
  • City of Redwood City Municipal Award - January 26th, 2022 by Mayor Kamraxn
  • City of Arborfield Outstanding Resident Award - January 30th, 2022 by Mayor Jacobbron
  • Governor’s Medal for Merit - January 15th, 2022 by Governor fIoatmanjason
  • CE Performance Award - January 21st, 2023 by County Executive iiVortex_RBLX

IV] GOALS

During my service in the House of Representatives, I have served as a Representative, Speaker Pro Tempore, and the Speaker of the House. I have hosted many sessions (in which some included Version 2 sessions), attended many sessions, and supported many new Representatives. Additionally, I have co-sponsored and chief-sponsored many legislation as a Representative.

With Version 3 Beta recently being released, I hope to make & support legislation to prepare for the full release of Version 3. This term, many congressional events were hosted including the Meet & Greet with Santa. If reelected, I hope to continue to host these events alongside my colleagues. Lastly, I’d like to continue assisting newly elected Congressional Officials as well as reaching out to assist more department affiliates, business affiliates, and citizens.

V] CONCLUSION

I appreciate you for taking the time to read my lovely speech, don’t be afraid to ask any questions you have about my speech. Please reply to the post with “Support” if you wish to support me. Good luck to those running, I hope to represent you for another 3 months!

Regards,
ADMIRAL_RICKY,
ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427.

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support great guy fr

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes