ADMIRAL_RICKY House of Representatives 2022-3

ADMIRAL_RICKY for House of Representatives 2022-3

I] INTRODUCTION

Greetings Citizens! As you may know already, I am ADMIRAL_RICKY. I’ve been in the State of Firestone since May 2018. I’ve served in the House of Representatives for about 6 terms since March 2021 (over a year), and I hope to serve for a 7th term!

II] EXPERIENCE

• Speaker of the House
  • Whipped Cafè Chairman
  • Redwood Driving School President
  • Stapleton County Clerk
  • District of Prominence Deputy Mayor
  • City of Redwood City Clerk
  • Department of Commerce Inspections Office Chief Inspector
  • Department of Boating & Waterways Associate Secretary
  • Department of Public Works Supervisor

III] AWARDS

• Department of Public Works Director’s Award of Excellence - June 2021 by Director avenger41909
  • Department of Public Works Outstanding Activity Award x4
  • District of Prominence Mayor’s Award x2 - February 7th, 2022 & June 4th, 2022 by Mayor iiVortex_RBLX
  • City of Redwood City Municipal Award - January 26th, 2022 by Mayor Kamraxn
  • City of Arborfield Outstanding Resident Award - January 30th, 2022 by Mayor Jacobbron
  • Governor’s Medal for Merit - January 15th, 2022 by Governor fIoatmanjason

IV] GOALS

Serving over a year in the House of Representatives and 2 full terms as Speaker of the House, I have hosted many sessions (in which some included Version 2 sessions), attended many sessions, and supported many new Representatives. Additionally, I have co-sponsored and chief-sponsored many legislation as a Representative.

Through this next term, some of my goals are to continue my work as Speaker of the House by re-running for Speaker of the House. Additionally, successfully hosting a congressional event last term (Day in the Life of a Representative) with Speaker pro tempore L_3ee, I intend on hosting at least 2 congressional events this term. Lastly, I’d like to continue assisting newly elected Congressional Officials as well as reaching out to assist more department affiliates, business affiliates, and citizens.

V] CONCLUSION

Feel free to reply with any questions you have about my speech! Please reply to the post with “Support” if you wish to support me. Good luck to all, I hope to represent you for another 3 months!

Regards,
ADMIRAL_RICKY,
ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427.

3 Likes

support!

2 Likes

WOOO SUPPORT

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes