ADMIRAL_RICKY House of Representatives 2021-1

Hello Fellow Citizens of the State of Firestone, my name is ADMIRAL_RICKY. Today, I will be declaring my official candidacy for the Firestone House of Representatives after meeting most of the mandated requirements to declare a campaign. Some key things to note that I will do during my candidacy include:

• Work with my fellow Representatives & Congressmen and Congresswomen
• Reach out to Departments, Businesses, & Civilians to discuss things that are necessary for the succession of themselves
• Revise Bills if Necessary
• Fix some problems I along with others have seen within the state
• Participate with the Community by hosting more Congress Meet n Greets & other events

Currently, I don’t have any large plans however am looking for things to bring to the House if elected by listening to you however as a Civilian within the state and an Employee of many businesses and an Employee of a department, I understand how it feels to be a civilian however a person as a whole as I personally have started from the bottom and am slowly going to the top with my Firestone career. Adding on, I am currently not a well known person however have been around the community for about 1-2 years now and am up to date with most information. With a somewhat basic Legislature Experience & I understand the full duties of a Representative. I have seen many problems within the state by just driving around and reading some other forum posts. Though I may not get the enough signatures, it’s worth. try.

If you have decided to support me, please reply with “Support”. I will be listening to your suggestions so please Direct Message ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427 with what you would like to see or if you have any questions or concerns. I hope to be representing you as a Representative within the state and filling 1 of the 2 seats within the House. Thank you for your time & consideration and good luck to all candidates! Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

ADMIRAL_RICKY
ADMIRAL_RICKY#6427,
State of Firestone.

9 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

I support.

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

i support

6 Likes

such as?

what experience?

4 Likes

Problems such as the increase of crimes on waterways as well as increasing the crime activity overall leading to the possibility of a county emergency or even a state of emergency. I personally have seen that there have been more crimes on the waterways as a Watercraft Technician of the Department of Boating and Waterways however when OC is deployed, no one is able to respond and by the time Coast Guard or the Marine Division arrives which takes a hot minute once paged, they most likely, would have evaded by then. I believe more laws could be added and stricter enforcement of them due to this. Another thing is the interest of some small unnoticed departments and better helping businesses get more popular. I know most smaller businesses don’t get much attention and must rely on the amount of development support that they get to grow.

Some of my experience are more of smaller groups such as the State of Dawson until I got offered to be the Founder, State of Vertigo which is now the Nation of Northway where I was the President Pro Tempore, and some other smaller groups and non-developed groups yet.

4 Likes

Support

6 Likes

LtComms
kodog
robloxelsuper

Thank you for your support!

4 Likes

I don’t see you having any experience with legislations or laws. I apologize, but no support.

5 Likes

He has experience in multiple prior groups, how does that mean he has no experience.

5 Likes

Which are? He can provide it on his statement.

5 Likes

He put it in a comment under the post replying to someone else.

5 Likes

As said above, some of my experience are more of smaller groups such as the State of Dawson until I got offered to be the Founder, State of Vertigo which is now the Nation of Northway where I was the President Pro Tempore, and some other smaller groups and non-developed groups yet.

4 Likes

DEPUTY_L4W
OfficerTechUnit_81

Thank you for your support!

4 Likes

That is signature#9. Just one more to go!!

5 Likes

Indeed!

3 Likes

We have officially announced our candidacy for the House of Representatives Special Election! Check out some other candidates here!

3 Likes

Support

7 Likes

When do you view it as appropriate for congress people to abstain in a vote on the floor?

@ADMIRAL_RICKY

7 Likes