AddieRxse for Senate! (pt 2?)

giphy (1)

6 Likes

Support

5 Likes

No support

1. u prolly a dude… according to yourself.
  2. your inexperience proved to hinder you activity and ability to actually do things. I suggest you start your legislative career elsewhere because the senate has a big job. First, understand the community so you can make decisions that will undoubtedly good
6 Likes

suppört

5 Likes

no female

4 Likes

well there is no evidence proving otherwise, but there is no evidence proving that either

5 Likes

Me being a “dude” is a whole joke, if you could not tell! : D

Also, I am confused as to what you mean, when you say I am inactive…??? I have legit attended every single session except for once, and I’ve written more bills than two…as I stated, only two passed.

So, no, I think I would be a perfectly good fit for Senate.

And, honestly I hope you’re joking, because that comment was pretty funny.

6 Likes

what is wrong with being a dude?

everyone is inexperienced at one point, being trusted and winning an election is what gives you experience and even more trust

i can promise you she knows the community as well as you, i think she is a perfect fit for this.

5 Likes

Absolutely nothing is wrong with being a dude, but when you portray yourself as something you’re not, it’s not easy to trust you. Plus they just said “Me being a “dude” is a whole joke, if you could not tell!”… idk, I didn’t find it all too funny but yea

I agree, hence why I recommended them to start elsewhere because I won’t vote for an inexperienced person to the senate where you hold a large bit of power, it’s simple logic really.

Well in their first term, I guess I just need to politely disagree with you there. Firestone is quite the community, and it is hard to trust someone to make substantial changes to the state when they’re very new.

Thank you for the clarification.

Being physically present isn’t a huge indicator of activity, rather productive activity. I see other senators doing a great deal of outreach to address issues, maybe it’s just me but I haven’t seen that a whole lot.

Unintended comedy I suppose

5 Likes

I have legit seen the worst jokes in this community getting the most laughs, whether it be misogynistic or flat out racist, and I make a joke about being a dude, since I have a deeper tone of voice, and you take it seriously??? I’ve seen plenty of people laugh, and make jokes about it. Secondly, this is my second term, and to be honest, I did a lot within the community, and reached out as much as possible.

SO, for you to say this on my post, like it means something, is pretty hilarious. I’ve legit seen this state do the MOST, but then when I try to rerun for a position I didn’t do complete and utter crap in, I get comments like yours.

All you had to say was, “no support”, because all of your other comments had nothing to do with me as a Senator, and the ones that did, had NO backing to it whatsoever.

5 Likes

I never claimed my reasons had backing. It was my personal take on the situation, and took the liberty to explain why I said “No Support”. Whether it was a legitimate reason or not is for the reader to decide.

yea

Subjective. We’re all entitled to our own opinions.

Best of luck and if you have further concerns regarding my reasons against supporting this campaign, feel free to contact me on Discord!

5 Likes

Just gonna reply to this whole message because I don’t feel like quoting things.

As Addie said, she was infact active, she wrote many bills. 2 of them passed and has attended many trainings. I don’t know why you can’t trust her. She is an awesome person.

6 Likes

Now I don’t want to argue cause this isn’t the place to do it, but people’s trust and support is what matters over what 1-2 people say in a forum thread.

5 Likes

what are your thoughts on monkeys like cuxle and borg?

5 Likes

cuxle smells like beef and boorg looks like a pumpkin

5 Likes

cuxle and i are beefing, borg is kool

4 Likes

cuxle is quite beefy

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Campaigning has closed.